turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

One more week

Started by reflexl, March 21, 2014, 06:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

I am already nervous as a cat. Unfortunately the birds are still south of the river. Hearing some gobbles but few and far between. The cooler temps are getting them started late. As soon as they start looking for hens I should have a ton of them. reflexl

TN Beard Buster

I'm headed to AEDC in the morning to take a youth out. I hope they are gobbling and responsive. But like you, I'm getting very antsy also.I've sick this week but getting over it now. 6 more days and it's game on tho.

tnturkey

Went and listened this morning and they were on fire. Talking a youth in the morning hopefully we can get one to work for us. Can't wait til next weekend though.

Hooter

Quote from: TN Beard Buster on March 21, 2014, 08:46:50 PM
I'm headed to AEDC in the morning to take a youth out. I hope they are gobbling and responsive. But like you, I'm getting very antsy also.I've sick this week but getting over it now. 6 more days and it's game on tho.
Good Luck Frog!  Be careful stompin around in my Backyard.  :goofball: Probably gonna be alot of Yahoo's out there this weekend.
Been out there every morn for the last two weeks. Not much gobblin yet, but some.  Maybe I'll run into ya out there.  What you driving these days??

reflexl

2 more days............................ :character0029:

Hooter

You fellers have a good one tomorrow!!
And Kev, if you're going to the area, They were thundering all over the place this morn, but only on the limb.  Yep, in your Honey Hole too!! Good Luck!

TN Beard Buster

Thanks Hooter. I'll be on 3 in the morning. Hopefully I can beat the crowd there. Hopefully this front will move thru and give us a great opening day.

Hooter

Quote from: TN Beard Buster on March 28, 2014, 06:20:34 PM
Thanks Hooter. I'll be on 3 in the morning. Hopefully I can beat the crowd there. Hopefully this front will move thru and give us a great opening day.
Maybe I'll see ya out there.
Going to unit 2, been hearing one pretty regular in the same area.
Gonna take the Wife, and see if she can break the ice in the morn.