turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sumtoy Customs

Started by Benchrest, March 20, 2014, 02:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benchrest

Hello everybody. I am new to forum. Have been turkey hunter for 35 years, 3rd generation. My question is how do you order a choke from Sumtoy? I've tried calling for several days and keep getting mail box full. I know they must be extremely busy this time of year. I read where Sumtoy patterned an A5 Japan back in February and was very impressed with pattern densities. I would like to have one in .660 Truechoke threads for my 21" barrel. I am very disappointed with current set-up. .675 ported and Hevi Blend. 91 hits at 40/10". I'm hoping William with Sumtoy reads this request. I've sent 3 emails to no avail. Help please!

drum817

Just keep calling.  William is SLAMMED this time of year!  More than likely he will see this post and respond.  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

mossyoakpro

It is worth the wait...hang in there!
Phillippians 4:13

Gooserbat

Great choke and great guy.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

SumToy

Quote from: Benchrest on March 20, 2014, 02:07:34 PM
Hello everybody. I am new to forum. Have been turkey hunter for 35 years, 3rd generation. My question is how do you order a choke from Sumtoy? I've tried calling for several days and keep getting mail box full. I know they must be extremely busy this time of year. I read where Sumtoy patterned an A5 Japan back in February and was very impressed with pattern densities. I would like to have one in .660 Truechoke threads for my 21" barrel. I am very disappointed with current set-up. .675 ported and Hevi Blend. 91 hits at 40/10". I'm hoping William with Sumtoy reads this request. I've sent 3 emails to no avail. Help please!

PM me your number or text me on my number.  It is crazy around this place.  I try to talk to everyone that calls because can't find anyone to answer phone that can help folks the way they want.   

Now that was a new A5 DS choke gun we tested   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Tomsoph

Sumtoy makes the best choke I've ever used...my buddy and I just patterned his Mossberg 935 today with one of William's .675 chokes and got 268 in 10" @ 40 yards with Longbeard 3.5" #6's...he was impressed...

Benchrest

William and I finally hooked up. He was very helpful with how dead I wanted my turkey.  I have a Sumtoy .660 on the way for my Browning A5, 21" Japan. Thanks again William.

Tomsoph

Quote from: Benchrest on March 25, 2014, 01:07:54 PM
William and I finally hooked up. He was very helpful with how dead I wanted my turkey.  I have a Sumtoy .660 on the way for my Browning A5, 21" Japan. Thanks again William.
Great choice...you won't be disappointed...

memert116

Stick with it, I ordered mine from William and can't wait to run some shells through it.  Have no doubt it will be awesome... :icon_thumright:

captin_hook

What's a sum toy choke cost fellas? You guys got me thinking about trying one.

alloutdoors

Quote from: captin_hook on March 26, 2014, 07:14:50 AM
What's a sum toy choke cost fellas? You guys got me thinking about trying one.

$65, and well worth it.

http://www.sumtoycustoms.com/index.php/prices

bradb

I had the pleasure to stop at his shop on the way to hunt turkeys last year.  He made up a different choke set up for  my tk2000, we took the gun and a handful of chokes to the range and kept shooting tell I had results I was happy with.  Over 200 in 10" with the muzz gun.  Super guy, will take what ever time he needs to make you happy with what he is selling.  Awesome chokes.

captin_hook