News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Next on deck

Started by FullChoke, March 20, 2014, 10:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xarcher

Quote from: FullChoke on March 28, 2014, 11:22:12 AM
The next contestants called to the starting line for their home state opener are: Gophert and Hooter. I know, I know, Gophert's already been out scaring birds away from CamoCutie and Hooter's been, well, he's just been Hooter. The state of Tennessee will be blanketed with a dark cloud of airborne TSS handloads visible by satellites from space come Saturday morning. Just watch The Weather Channel and see. Good luck and hunt safe, gentlemen!
Getting in a WORK-ATION this coming week.  Will be working in SC and opening day upstate is Tuesday.  Just a little tune up for PA which starts in May. 

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

Hooter

Didn't happen this morn, only the wetazz!!!
Me and the Wife got three birds gobblin together, but before we could close the distance, the bottom fell out!!!  It rained so hard you could not have heard them gobblin anyway. Pretty sure they are still in the tree!! >:(
All we needed was another 30mins.   
Thank you Mother Nature!!

xarcher

Quote from: xarcher on March 29, 2014, 12:50:48 PM
Quote from: FullChoke on March 28, 2014, 11:22:12 AM
The next contestants called to the starting line for their home state opener are: Gophert and Hooter. I know, I know, Gophert's already been out scaring birds away from CamoCutie and Hooter's been, well, he's just been Hooter. The state of Tennessee will be blanketed with a dark cloud of airborne TSS handloads visible by satellites from space come Saturday morning. Just watch The Weather Channel and see. Good luck and hunt safe, gentlemen!
Getting in a WORK-ATION this coming week.  Will be working in SC and opening day upstate is Tuesday.  Just a little tune up for PA which starts in May.
Was able to get out for a short while this AM before work.  Called up 4 jakes to right in front of my gun barrel.  Just couldn't put a beard on any of them.  Back at it in the morning

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.