turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Next on deck

Started by FullChoke, March 20, 2014, 10:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

This Saturday, March 22nd, marks the opening day for 3 more of our team mates: CamoCutie will be opening the youth season in Tennessee with her dad Gophert serving as the cameraman. Saturday is also the opening day of the Georgia turkey season with Georgiaboy83 and Old Frank slipping through the woods like silent wisps of fog with guns at the crack of dawn.  Good luck to these three and hunt safely.  ;D

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

gophert

Good luck everyone!  We are definitely going to need the good Lord to smile on us. 

jakesdad

Good luck to all!!!  April 21 cant get here fast enough for me!!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Gagry

I have my stuff packed. If the good lord is willing I will be leaving for middle GA in the morning. Good luck every one and have a good and safe weekend.

Eric Gregg

surehuntsalot

good luck everyone,and be safe
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Hooter

Quote from: gophert on March 20, 2014, 12:48:25 PM
Good luck everyone!  We are definitely going to need the good Lord to smile on us.
Good luck Tim, Hope Leah keeps her streak going.
Started to call you last nite, cause I got one to Gobble right at dark, and had him pinpointed to within 20yds.
Heading to AL here shortly, cause I don't have any Juvi's anymore.
I'm gonna borrow Guesswho's Key, and string for the weekend you come down.
See if it works for you, or see if he is the only one that knows how to use it.  :goofball:

Hooter

Update for Sat morn,.... Ya'll can add a 70+ to the board!!
Big, heavy AL bird.  I'll get pics up a little later, I'm going back to bed for awhile.
Just plain wore out!!!

old frank

No hunting for me this weekend. I am playing in another past time and it will be Wednesday or Thursday before I get to the woods.

I am not worried and like to take things slow and cool. We have a long liberal season and I am confident. (Hope I will still be in May).

Goo Luck to everyone that is out there.

xarcher

Quote from: Hooter on March 22, 2014, 09:05:12 AM
Big, heavy AL bird.  I'll get pics up a little later, I'm going back to bed for awhile.
Just plain wore out!!!
Atta boy.  Well deserved rest. 

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

FullChoke

Quote from: Hooter on March 22, 2014, 09:05:12 AM
Just plain wore out!!!
What a Gorilla! Excellent job!  :z-winnersmiley:

Tell us all about it.  :popcorn:

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

FullChoke

The next contestants called to the starting line for their home state opener are: Gophert and Hooter. I know, I know, Gophert's already been out scaring birds away from CamoCutie and Hooter's been, well, he's just been Hooter. The state of Tennessee will be blanketed with a dark cloud of airborne TSS handloads visible by satellites from space come Saturday morning. Just watch The Weather Channel and see. Good luck and hunt safe, gentlemen!

Hooter

Quote from: FullChoke on March 28, 2014, 11:22:12 AM
The next contestants called to the starting line for their home state opener are: Gophert and Hooter. I know, I know, Gophert's already been out scaring birds away from CamoCutie and Hooter's been, well, he's just been Hooter. The state of Tennessee will be blanketed with a dark cloud of airborne TSS handloads visible by satellites from space come Saturday morning. Just watch The Weather Channel and see. Good luck and hunt safe, gentlemen!
LOL!!! Norman!
Did not plan on going listening this morn, but the rain stopped, so me and Wifie went out for awhile.  Needless to say, she is Pumped!!!
Heard 4 different birds, and saw two more by the roads while going to other spots to listen. One of those road birds had one of the biggest, heaviest beards I have ever seen. Lily thought he was a hen, til she saw that,... Glob of black hanging out front!  :TooFunny:

gophert

I won't be in the woods until Monday morning.  I've got a softball tournament this weekend and plus, I am made of sugar and I melt in the rain, well to more direct, I don't like the camera to get wet. 

I will be following Hooter around on Friday, so my success lies with him next weekend.

surehuntsalot

I got to work tomorrow, >:(going to try them sunday
it's not the harvest,it's the chase