turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

E-BAY TOOK IT OFF !!!

Started by GOLD HUNTER, March 14, 2011, 02:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archery1

ebay allows stocks, sights, scopes, rails, but no chokes . don't make sense. guess the whop that owns it has no idea about hunting ?
Take a kid hunting

TScottW99

Quote from: archery1 on March 15, 2011, 04:28:11 AM
ebay allows stocks, sights, scopes, rails, but no chokes . don't make sense. guess the whop that owns it has no idea about hunting ?

They are anti-gun they don't care about hunting.  Sure they will take your money if you want to buy/sell turkey calls and the like but don't you dare put up a bullet or a choke tube.

I have yet to figure out why any gun owner would want to use their business.  There are other options out there. 
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Scout24

God I love ebay for loads of quality items you can't buy anywhere else. I just bought some Fenwick trolling rods and Martin 72 reels that are better made  than anything out there today, that were 20-30 years old and like mint. My son's bulk Lego's to a 6" Megalodon tooth, from the SC diver that found it, that was third the price the price I would have paid anwhere else. Goes on and on and helping small business Americans in the process, how can anyone have a problem with that!
     They do have 15,000 gun parts for sale but there are plenty of reputable gun part dealers such as Midway or Brownells I'd rather buy from anyways.
      There's tons of turkey stuff including custom calls from some of the the most reputable call makers on this forum. A Bishop box call from 1897 just sold for $27,650!! To each their own but I'll never stop buying from them.

Mailman

do they sell fingers? I could always use another trigger finger
One Shot One Kill