OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stoeger m3020

Started by 20ga.turkeyshooter, March 13, 2014, 04:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20ga.turkeyshooter

Hey guys I need a shotgun that can kill birds,I can use it for waterfowl and upland game and birds, trap at my school and have it under 600 dollars. That new stoeger 3020 seems like it will do real good and do better at trap because it's lighter and a smaller frame. What do y'all think

R AJ

I see no reason to keep you from buying one. They have great customer service from what I hear and the gun has proven itself in the 12 gauge M3000, so , yeah, get you one and report often.

Be sure to follow cleaning instructions and BREAK IN procedures for best gun functioning.

CASH

Quote from: RAJ on March 13, 2014, 08:47:33 AM
I see no reason to keep you from buying one. They have great customer service from what I hear and the gun has proven itself in the 12 gauge M3000, so , yeah, get you one and report often.

Be sure to follow cleaning instructions and BREAK IN procedures for best gun functioning.

I don't have experience with the 20 guage, but like RAJ said, great customer service and great guns.  I love my 3500.  x2 on the cleaning and break in.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Mike Honcho

X2 on the Stoeger....I really like my 3500....it eats any shell I put in it.  Trigger pull is on the heavy side but a good gunsmith can cure that for about $ 65-$75