turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

LONNIE SNEED TURKEY CALLS [PICTURES ADDED]

Started by slicksbeagles1, March 11, 2014, 02:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slicksbeagles1

GUY IF YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED ANY OF MR. SNEED'S TURKEY CALLS YOU SHOULD. HE MAKES ALL TYPES AND I HAVE A FEW OF EACH. THIS YEAR I GOT A POT CALL FROM HIM HE CALLS THE OUTLAW HEN. I THINK IT IS THE BEST YET IT IS GREEN GLASS AND SOME HOW HE HAS CHANGED SOMETHING BUT IT IS AWSOME. I ALSO GOT ONE OF HIS BOX CALLS WHICH IS THE GLUED TOGETHER TYPE THAT IS PRETTY GOOD ALSO. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF HIS CALLS YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO TRY ONE. GIVE HIM A CALL YOU  WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. HE STAYS IN THE SHOP MOST OF THE TIME SO IF YOU DO NOT GET AN ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE OR CALL BACK AROUND 6:00PM EST HAS BEEN MY BEST TIME TO RICH HIM. LONNIE SNEED 304-425-3021

hunter22

I feel fortunate to be able to say Lonnie is a dear friend. The man is a wealth of knowledge about hunting and turkey calling. I believe he was 5 time state calling champion in West Virginia. He has killed more turkeys than most people will see in a lifetime. I always enjoy our phone visits. Lonnie Jr. has invited me there someday to visit him and his dad and I might just take him up on it.

I have several calls made by Lonnie. I used one Hot Hen slate two springs ago to call 12 gobblers to the gun with just that call. The Outlaw Hen will be a killer also. I plan to run one of those this spring.

ferocious calls

Have 2 of his slates and they are both top shelf calls. One always in my vest. Heck of a nice man.

Jgarrett

Just ordered hot hen, outlaw hen, and a tree yelper......they're being mailed out tomorrow.....can't wait  :turkey2:
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

mwr

One of his slates was given to me, its always in my vest now!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

perrytrails

I echo what these guys are saying. I have a hot hen slate, and you couldn't buy it. Period.

slicksbeagles1

Gobblerjim

Opening day Florida south zone. Public land. Called this one in for my friends first bird.

TJK68

Jgarrett

What type of striker is that you're using?
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

eman375

Yep, Lonnie's call rock the woods...

Gobblerjim

Quote from: Jgarrett on March 14, 2014, 12:30:29 PM
What type of striker is that you're using?
Lights out dymondwood

lmbhngr

Buying one off a guy next week! :icon_thumright:

DirtNap647

KYHeadhunter02

Mr. Sneed's seems to be a popular guy around here. Does he have a website or just take over the phone orders? Whats he charge for the hot hen pot?