OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A few from last year

Started by michiganbowbender, March 08, 2014, 08:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michiganbowbender

We are still covered with about 18" on snow in my area making it too difficult for any 2014 pictures yet but these were a few of my better ones from last year including some bearded hens and poults.

Lifetime Member of  "The Few The Proud"

clarksvalley

hi stranger...spring coming it will get here sooner or later.great pics as usual don.won`t be lng and the birds will be doing there thing.

michiganbowbender

40 degrees yesterday and the same forecasted for today Mike, things are beginning to look up finally.

SS Josh

Those are some great pictures! :gobble:
:cross2: Colossians 3:23 :cross2:

tomstopper

michiganbowbender

Thanks, I've been very fortunate to get some pretty interesting pictures of birds the last couple of years.   :camohat:

highcj5

really good pictures there.  homebrews take great pics.  love the up close and personal ones.   

michiganbowbender

Thanks, the picture quality is pretty hard to beat from the homebrew for sure. Not sure if I enjoy looking at the pictures or building them more, it's probably a toss up for me.

JVA54

870FaceLift

Wow!  Looks like you've got those in the right spots!

:icon_thumright:
Pass it on...

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

wirtbowhunter

michiganbowbender

Thanks, card check time coming up again here soon so we'll see what's around now.

Terry

bobklopp

WOW GREAT pics what camera are u using
they look like home brew I have 12 cuddebacks and have them out all year long but nothing like your pics please let me know what your using if u would
it seems like a big secret but I put a lot of time and effort in it I just want better pics I do not have to spend time trying to edit to make look good
klopp.bob@gmail.com  Thank You !