OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Team B Check In

Started by northms, March 07, 2014, 03:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northms

Check in and let everyone know what state you're hunting and when the season opens.

Thanks gentlemen.  :smiley-char092:

Mac Dietrich

April 12th for here in KY I'm pumped and ready to go! Had 12 long beards less than 100 yds from the front door last Sunday morning with everyone of them having at least 9"
Beards!!!

Sam Crow

Ontario Canada and New York State - season opens here on 25th of April.  Still very much winter here - another blast expected tomorrow

Ontgunner

I'm in from Ontario Canada
"Early bird get's the worm but the second mouse get's the cheese"

ohiomossyoak

Sorry for the delayed reply.I am a complete newbie  as far as time in the woods turkey hunting goes.I didn't wanna be a handicap team,but it seems members are needed to fill out the team..I cannot make any promises as I am most likely going to have to hunt solo,but I am in an will try..Season opens April 21tst here in Ohio..I only have weekends to hunt,but as I said I will try...
"Mister X"=2013 Recon'ed Stryker Strykezone 380 covered in Mossy Oak Treestand camo(1inch groups@45yards off a bench with Slick Trick Broadheads)
"General Patton"=Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag/24in ported barrel in  woodland camo

ohiomossyoak

This aint looking good team wise is it?
"Mister X"=2013 Recon'ed Stryker Strykezone 380 covered in Mossy Oak Treestand camo(1inch groups@45yards off a bench with Slick Trick Broadheads)

lumberjack

I'm interested in playing and PM'ed  who I thought was the team captain, but I haven't heard a thing!  Let me know if I can play!

ohiomossyoak

Quote from: lumberjack on March 26, 2014, 12:44:08 PM
I'm interested in playing and PM'ed  who I thought was the team captain, but I haven't heard a thing!  Let me know if I can play!
I am not the captain and Im a rookie when it comes to chasing gobblers but I dont see why you cant join..Need you and a few more to round out a complete team..

Swyped while swerving via mobile device

JALA Strut

Quote from: ohiomossyoak on March 26, 2014, 06:07:33 PM
Quote from: lumberjack on March 26, 2014, 12:44:08 PM
I am not the captain and Im a rookie when it comes to chasing gobblers but I dont see why you cant join..Need you and a few more to round out a complete team..

Swyped while swerving via mobile device

If you need a few more for Team B, I'd like to be added.  I'm fairly new to the site and thought I missed out on a deadline to play in the 2014 turkey contest.

Ok I think I got it I'm checking in here in TN Nashville area. Season starts 3/29/2014 thru 5/13/2014
I'm going to Bust #1 in the morning!!!Hopefully

JALA Strut

Looks like I was added to Team B, so checking in.  I'll be hunting in NY...Season starts May 1st!
Good Luck all...Hunt Hard and Hunt Safe!

ohiomossyoak

Im glad to have everyone aboard

Cbw33

checking in . nashville tn. season started 29th. took one on sunday could have doubled if my partner could shoot

JALA Strut

Northms, I'm not sure if someone has been putting together a banner for our team (Team B) or not but I was messing around a little with some ideas...unfortunately my computer skills and knowledge are pretty slim so not the greatest quality and I have no idea on how to check if its sized right or not...Team B Members let me know what you think and feel free to make any changes.  Northms, I mentioned you because I thought you were the team captain...if not whoever is the team captain, feel free to takeover the draft banner from here...This was just some ideas and like I said...my computer skills are not up to par to make the actual banner, just starting with some ideas. 

Painter

I didn't think I was placed on a team because I did not get a red B posted. So do we have a captain.

I in Md. and hunt in Va. mostly. Had a good opener but could not close the deal on a nice Tom . Sat under him and didn't realize it till he gobbled , I stayed quite and gave a couple purs once he started gobbling but he really liked the Boss Hen down in the woods.