OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

13 days to go for central FLA hunters!!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, March 02, 2014, 05:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Only 13 days to go and Turkeywhacker, Black Magic and I will be hitting the woods!!!! :fud: :OGani: I'm pumped up!!! :icon_thumright: :you_rock: :funnyturkey:

Deputy 14

Must be nice, were still hunting musk ox in this frozen tundra. Haha.

Good luck guys, remember, if it doesn't score at least 65 don't kill it.

Twowithone

Good luck to you 3 amigos and keep us posted with the days hunt. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Deputy 14 on March 02, 2014, 08:06:13 PMremember, if it doesn't score at least 65 don't kill it.
Full fan and a beard, he's going down!! ;)

WildSpur

Good luck guys! 

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

blackmagic

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 02, 2014, 11:54:25 PM
Quote from: Deputy 14 on March 02, 2014, 08:06:13 PMremember, if it doesn't score at least 65 don't kill it.
Full fan and a beard, he's going down!! ;)

That's the truth!!  (If he gobbles his head off the whole time in....he might get it too)

Deputy 14

No doubt guys, punch those tags, I'd rather see smiling faces than big scores any day.

RutnNStrutn

Is it March 15th yet???

Sent from my 1950's rotary phone using Tapatalk

TURKEYWHACKER

15th my arse, I'm starting my fix early. Sunday the 9th, Youth Season with the granddaughter. I may not get any trigger time but the calls and dekes are coming out.  ;D

RutnNStrutn

Cool!! Well post up some pictures WHEN you guys score!!! :icon_thumright: :fud: :OGani:

blackmagic

Got invited for this afternoon and tomorrow morning in the southern zone on private....yes, please was my answer!!!  Hopefully I'll score! 

If not, scouted a bit yesterday for next weekend and found about 20 birds, one bird was a stud.

RutnNStrutn

Good deal!! :icon_thumright: Keep us posted on how you do!!

Twowithone

TURKEYWHACKER

Well the youth hunt yesterday was a bust. My buddy guided a kid to a nice bird Saturday morning and left 3 gobbling. Went back Sunday and nada, not a single bird sounded off and running and gunning produced nothing. In spite of the lack of action, my 9 year old granddaughter had a blast, enjoyed her first turkey hunt, her first airboat ride and can't wait to do it again.

Twowithone