turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

help with my forum profile

Started by rayvond33, February 28, 2014, 12:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rayvond33

I need to change my email address on my profile. Im not smart enough to figure it out!!!! LOL
Working Class Outdoors
"Working for a Living and Living for the Outdoors"

RutnNStrutn

Hmm. That's a good one. I thought it would be easy, but I didn't see an option to do that. I'd contact a mod or OG himself.

ads1

I think you can go to Profile, then Modify Profile. There is a box to input your email address. I think another option would be to use your facebook email address. In this case type in your face book name in the appropriate box. Not for sure but you could give it a try.
Terry E. Kiser from Southeastern Illinois

CASH

Quote from: ads1 on February 28, 2014, 03:07:39 PM
I think you can go to Profile, then Modify Profile. There is a box to input your email address. I think another option would be to use your facebook email address. In this case type in your face book name in the appropriate box. Not for sure but you could give it a try.

Once you go to modify profile, click on Account Related Settings, you can put your email there. Then you have to type in your password, then scroll down to the bottom right o the screen and Click on the save or modify button
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

sbbow

i don't have account setting in modify profile

Sparkchaser427

I can't find the account setting either.

CASH

When you click on the word profile at the top of the forum page, you should see a box pop down like below

When you click on account settings you should see this

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

sbbow

I only get summary and forum profile NO ACCOUNT SETTING.

CASH

Quote from: sbbow on February 28, 2014, 09:02:31 PM
I only get summary and forum profile NO ACCOUNT SETTING.

You will have to PM Old Gobbler and ask him to change it for you then. I can't change your profile