turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Southeastern kentucky

Started by southeastturkeyhunter, February 26, 2014, 02:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southeastturkeyhunter

Anyone been hearing any gobbling yet? I know season around 44 more days but it wont be long

turkeyhunter91

Im in the ne part of the state, I haven't heard any gobbling yet but a couple weeks ago my dad heard one and the day after my mom heard one gobble several times but I did see one struting last week and my wife saw one sunday strutting.

tomatohead

sounds sweet to a guy in new york who has been freezing this winter..a buddy and i are considering coming to kentucky to try some new terrain can you guys point me in the right direction. some good public land , want to start northish but will travel if better hunt  lies south. are there lot of hunters on public lands or are there enough for everyone... please help.. thanks and good hunting this spring

turkeyhunter91

Quote from: tomatohead on March 02, 2014, 12:34:52 PM
sounds sweet to a guy in new york who has been freezing this winter..a buddy and i are considering coming to kentucky to try some new terrain can you guys point me in the right direction. some good public land , want to start northish but will travel if better hunt  lies south. are there lot of hunters on public lands or are there enough for everyone... please help.. thanks and good hunting this spring

If you plan on hunting opening weekend I would suggest some comfortable boots because there are usually alot of people out, but usually after the first weekend it starts dieing down some, if you have a boat you could use it to get to places other people cant get to easily by hunting around some of the lakes, I hope this helps

southeastturkeyhunter

Wont be long till season, what is everyones thoughts on how the 2014 season gonna be. just 17 days till youth season and 3 weeks 3 days till regular season. what everyone think about this cold weather we been having?

Kingz7

I heard six gobbling this morning seen two strutters and a few hens with them and watched one get bred to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk