Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Help with my banner ?

Started by Thomas6689, February 25, 2014, 06:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas6689

This may be dumb lol but my banner is not working it just shows the link.  Does anyone know what I'm doin wrong?

jblackburn

try adding [IMG] to the beginning and end of the link.  If that doesn't work I will resend you the link
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

rafsobbob

As you can see mine didnt work what did I do wrong and press 1 for english not computer talk  :help:,
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

rafsobbob

Never mind Grandson (12) helped  :you_rock:
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

Thomas6689

I still can't get it to work lol I'm not much of a computer person

jblackburn

Not you!  I was wrong!  [ IMG] goes at the front of the link and [ /img]

goes after the link.  no spaces in the brackets, had to do that so it would post up here and not try to do an image.

here is the link again, past this link into your signature area of your profile and delete the space before IMG at the beginning and it should work.

[ IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/coleslaw76/headhunters_14_zpsa5ab56f0.gif?t=1391456710[/img]

sorry about that!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.