OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What is your money call?

Started by REBELYELL, February 24, 2014, 05:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deacon

HS Black Widow double glass or Tony Reynolds Carolina Assassin

scoot12

callmakerman

My go to calls are one of my cedar slates or a Terefencko aluminum call with snakewood or dymondwood striker and one of my Turpin boxes.

captin_hook

I've been trying to mix it up every year, but I always have my Cody glass with a old hickory striker with me. That call has been with me since I started turkey hunting.

rutandstrut

I start every Turkey hunt with a Rut n Strut Wormy Grapefruit Wood Double Slate Call and I have a Rut and Strut Orange Wood Single Black Anodized (Slick Side up) that has a High Pitched front end and really raspy back end that never fails to make one Gobble!

lonnie sneed jr.

Hot Hen Slate made by Lonnie Sneed Sr. 

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

hookedspur

Quote from: lonnie sneed jr. on February 25, 2014, 09:43:48 AM
Hot Hen Slate made by Lonnie Sneed Sr. 

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

I like his glass call real well and early morning I love his little Peg and Slate call , not sure what he calls it.
Pure Sexy and Sweet before they hit the ground .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hookedspur

I forgot ,I have a Scott Gainer Box I have to have in my vest .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

strutnrut

I love a trumpet, XT extreme kee and a Turpin style box call but if I can't get anywhere with one of them. I have a Zebra Wood green anoxidized aluminum over slate pot with a fiberglass rod striker that is pure turkey. With that said I love calling them in with a box and trumpet more than anything else.

DocHolliday

Zach Farmer African Blackwood/Ivory trumpet

bunk

Cherry Classic Crystal or my original KH Ol Yeller.

turkey_picker

Albert Paul's Prestige Box made out of Zebra wood.

COssman14

Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

TauntoHawk

Houndstooth cherry ceramic with a yellowheart striker worked magic last year.

My halloran twisted sister is another top notch call
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.