OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sweet set Tung N' Cheek and Killer Kegs....pappy

Started by pappy, February 19, 2014, 03:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Here it is finished and ready to go home with someone. Two Baffled Buckeye Burl (stabilized) Killer Keg tube calls, one with brass insert one with Titanium insert, the one with the Titanium insert has Elephant Ivory lip rest and the other has a Buckeye Burl (stabilized) lip rest. The Tung N' Cheek call is made from Black Walnut Crotch with Arizona Desert Ironwood back also with Snakewood ends and Black Walnut striking surface. I wood burned and painted an Art Deco Style Gobbler with His chest pushed way out trying to attract the youngest Hen in the group....The striker is two piece Eastern red Cedar and Mineral Osage with Chalk holder built into the top. The stand is made from some sweet Marbleized Black Walnut. This is one impressive set that I have been working on in between the snow and ice....Kegs will come with 5 extra reeds .004" and two extra o-rings, with thick and one thin...(that is ten reeds and four o-rings total) also will come with pouches and lanyards. Tung N' Cheek will come with sandpaper and chalk, also in pouch. Signed on bottom of stand dated and numbered 1 of 4 because that is all I will make of these sets, it takes way to long. I am looking for 175.00 to your door. PM me ....thanks, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Kates

Pappy,
I sent you some messages.  Can you give me a call please

Terry

pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

outdoors

YUP , IT'S ON EBAY , ITEM ::::  141197392645
LOOKS REAL NICE   :icon_thumright:  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

vaturkey

Vaturkey