turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bakial MP153, Sumtoy .660, and LB 3.5" #5 and #6

Started by darn2ten, February 18, 2014, 05:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darn2ten

Didn't get quite the results with 3.5" #5 LB that I got with the 3", but were talking two different guns. The #6's did real well though, definitely pleased with those in this gun. Don't get me wrong both numbers are more than enough and something I never thought I'd see in a lead shell. Both shots at a taped 40 at 64 degrees. I really think this gun would do better with a .665 with the #5's

Long Beard 3.5-2-5, 187 in 10"

Long Beard 3.5-2-6, 245 in 10"

SumToy

We have seen the 5's do some odd stuff this year.  The 4's and 6's have shot better for us.  Thinking it like the old Win HV the 5's was the best. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

darn2ten

Yeah, I shot a 3" 5 out of a A5 yesterday and got 203. I'm going to shoot a few more for a average, but almost wonder if that ain't a fluke or something. 203 out of a 3" 5 is just crazy high.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

reflexl

tomstopper