6.   Drthorn checked in
7.   pinebark checked in
8.   Frank G checked in
9.   mwr checked in
10.   JW checked in
11.    uarobert checked in
12.    woodsman1977 checked in

JW

Okay we have 4 no shows so far - one who is on another team even though he had an A - and we need to more bodies to make our dozen

JW

JW

Found the Dr is in the house so we down to 3 noshows and still need 2 bodies.

And we gotta inform OG by March 1 or we will be shorted.

JW

JW

I see pinebark logged in - great!

down to 2 no shows now and we may have a new member soon........

JW

Hey folks we have another member - welcome uarobert

Dave..JW

woodsman1977

I see you need 1 more person. Would like to join if thats OK?

I'll be guiding abd hunting in Michigan

JW

Okay Team A - we have 1 spot to fill. All Listed Team members present and accounted for!

Now voice your choice for a team name, team captain and banner.
Keep us informed. That is how it makes it fun! Least for me.

Dave......JW

Frank G

Out Standing Dave  :icon_thumright:
What would be your thoughts about resurrecting the RED DAWN RAIDERS ? We would have the banner the name we could go right to print. Your thoughts?

Frank G  In Tennessee

JW

Well I did ask that old team captain of mine - it is there for the taking. No one owns it. Bet we take heat for it but I don't care. I like the team name and it's a pure shame to waste that banner.

I had posted on the 2013 RDR team thread asking this same question and really didn't get any negative response or much of a response for that matter. A few banters but that was it. And only one person came back.
The old team captain who has moved onto greener pastures......not in the ground mind you! :D He is still walking.....and I bet lurking. Ha!

But hey I am will abide by any team name anyone wants. Say your piece..........we can keep it as Team A too for that matter......hunt, have fun, and post and stay in touch here. YOu can develop some very lasting unseen friendships.

Dave.......JW

woodsman1977

Quote from: woodsman1977 on February 17, 2014, 11:50:27 PM
I see you need 1 more person. Would like to join if thats OK?

I'll be guiding abd hunting in Michigan

Frank G

JW,
My thoughts would be "The Phoenix Has Risen" again. Lets go with it, and watch your old team members go apoplectic and want back in when RDR  :z-winnersmiley:. Best if we bump it off the other 10 members for their feed back though. We can't sit on it much longer.  :icon_thumright:

Quote from: JW on February 18, 2014, 12:40:35 PM
Well I did ask that old team captain of mine - it is there for the taking. No one owns it. Bet we take heat for it but I don't care. I like the team name and it's a pure shame to waste that banner.

I had posted on the 2013 RDR team thread asking this same question and really didn't get any negative response or much of a response for that matter. A few banters but that was it. And only one person came back.
The old team captain who has moved onto greener pastures......not in the ground mind you! :D He is still walking.....and I bet lurking. Ha!

But hey I am will abide by any team name anyone wants. Say your piece..........we can keep it as Team A too for that matter......hunt, have fun, and post and stay in touch here. You can develop some very lasting unseen friendships.

Dave.......JW

Frank G  In Tennessee

Drthorn

I am in on the RDR...lovin the name and the banner. Looking forward to this year's contest..this will be my first year doing this here on OG.

B-Rad1

JW & Frank I'm good with RDR and i think the banner is a fine piece if I must say!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mwr

Gobblerjim

RDR good with me. Cool banner