turkeys for tomorrow

Official 2014 Trumpet Thumpers Banner *Get it here*

Started by alloutdoors, February 17, 2014, 07:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alloutdoors

How to get the banner in your signature

Method 1 (preferred)

1. Right click the banner image above and save to your computer
2. Upload the saved image to your own photo hosting account (PhotoBucket or whatever you use)
3. On this site go into your profile and go to Modify Profile>Forum Profile
4. Paste the [IMG] link from your PhotoBucket account into the Signature field

Method 2

If you don't have your own photo hosting account PM me. I can try letting a couple people link to the image on my account, but I'm not sure how badly that will chew up the bandwidth on my account, if we exceed the cap on my account it will stop working. It's really better if everyone uses their own account.

savduck

Georgia Boy

alloutdoors

I just realized that I never converted the .jpg image I had been working with to a .gif before posting it here. I've updated the image at the start of this thread, if you had already downloaded the banner and started using it in your profile you should probably replace it with the new .gif version. The .gif version is smaller in file size and more forum friendly.

Del, it looks like your photobucket account hit it's bandwidth limit which is what prompted me to double check the banner. I think your issue is probably the trumpet tutorial videos on your account. With the extra traffic on this website leading to turkey season I'm guessing those are getting hammered with views. If you have a youtube account you may want to move the videos there.

savduck

Dang it. Yep those trumpet videos get me every month
Georgia Boy

alloutdoors

Del if you want to link your sig to the banner image from my PhotoBucket account go ahead. I checked and I'm no where near the cap on my account.

The link is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/alloutdoors/Banner_zps332a7e90.gif