Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Where's everyone from?

Started by Gobblerjim, February 16, 2014, 07:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobblerjim

Just seeing where everyone is from and hunting this year. I'll be hunting Florida only. Got a good quota permit this year. Fingers crossed. Last time there had a 69 point bird.

JW

SE WI

I hunt mainly WI as in the past years I have held 7 or 8 kill permits. I hunt to the very end and prefer later seasons. Less people and tougher birds. Was 7 for 8 last yr.

I also hunt MI and maybe TN this yr.

JW

Frank G

JW,
They do stand out well in the snow up there don't they  :TooFunny: By the time your snow starts to melt, we have to go after them in the green thick stuff down here. They blend in well  :TooFunny:. Our limit is 4 in the spring season, have 4 different "turkey toasters" going to try to bag one with each.  :newmascot:

I'll be hanging around Hardin Co in Tennessee, possible a couple of other counties but staying in TN this year.

Frank G  In Tennessee

B-Rad1

My home state is Louisiana but I will be hunting both Louisiana and Mississippi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhcats10

Kentucky here. I'll be hunting Kentucky, Tennessee and Kansas

Drthorn

Kentucky as well...gonna try to get on Ft. Knox to be able to get an extra 2 birds. Good to hear from everyone.

uarobert

Live in N AL
I'll be hunting there and S GA

Heller

Live in northwest illinois, will be hunting there

asmith4

JW

Hey asmith ya found us! Cool and welcome....

JW

woodsman1977

Hunt and guide in Western lower penisula of Michigan, Guiding starts on April 21 and then I start carrying on May 5.

I got some permission on new lands this year along with my old reliables.

kiltman

I live in west Georgia.  I hunt in west and north Georgia.

Frank G

Quote from: Gobblerjim on February 16, 2014, 07:56:36 PM
Just seeing where everyone is from and hunting this year. I'll be hunting Florida only. Got a good quota permit this year. Fingers crossed. Last time there had a 69 point bird.

:drool: Oh man, hope you get another  :icon_thumright: L@@k good on the team score sheet  :icon_thumright:

Frank G  In Tennessee

headbanger

I live in GA. Most of my hunting will be on a private 200 acre tract with 35,000 public acres across the back property line   ;D