North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Guys we need a name for Team A

Started by Frank G, February 16, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank G

:help:
If you are on or think you are on "TEAM A" please send a PM would like to develop a roster include  your EM address, location and phone number.
Time to come with a name for the most prolific team on this site  :icon_thumright: Something snappy, bust chops, get the point across, show them who is the boss ..... Toss a few names and we'll pick one. ie:                     The Gob Mob      The A Team    Cluck "U" Alumni   etc. Before you know it the rest will be refering to us as The No Name Team We should be able to lock it in by next weekend. :thanks:

Frank G  In Tennessee

Gobblerjim

A team or gob mob sounds good to me.

JW

Am okay with A Team and I know the Name Red Dawn Raiders is open :)

My dang team went under but we have a cool banner and it is there for the taking.

JW

Frank G

JW,
Love the colors and thyme of the banner, would like to use, very creative. I can't edit it though, can you? Or supply the art work so I can modify to suit the new team?
You can send it via EM, you know "prying eyes"  :camohat:

Frank G  In Tennessee

B-Rad1

The A Team or Gob Mob sounds good to me Frank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW

Frank you can't grab the banner as a "Save As" picture?

That is how I did it in the past.

JW

Frank G

JW

I did a save as in a seperate file, but can't edit it. Going to try one more thing this afternoon. Will let you know.

Frank G  In Tennessee

mwr

Drthorn

Cool banner and theme...I vote red dawn raiders

JW

Hello Dr :) see you logged in good......

JW

mwr

B-Rad1

Have we settled on an official team name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW

Not that I know of......

hey how about "No Name" like No name brand of steaks. We could be No Name brand of turkey hunters and just kick  here.

JW

Frank G

There is a great restaurant in Boston "The No Name" ........ everyone know it. The No Name Guys, they won't know our name ....... can't forget it then. :icon_thumright:

Frank G  In Tennessee

headbanger

There have been numerous times I have found it best to be "nameless"
The No Name suits me just fine!