turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Where's the smack talk ?

Started by BowBendr, February 14, 2014, 01:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

Where's the annual smack talk thread ? Awful close to bird smashin time for nobody to be talkin a little junk....whats up ?

mmusso

Some teams get in trouble for talking too much smack....

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Jay

;D I am not in the contest this year, so I won't be drop kicking some butt.

Gobblerjim

Waiting to be assigned to a team.

JuniorPre 360

I thought about making a team of first yearlings like myself. But most of them sign on, ask a question, then are never heard from again. But believe me, we would have swept the board! Next season, the newbie team will arise and dominate. We'll give all you old folks a chance to touch up on your skills for a year. Consider this year a freebie. :jackson:

reflexl

Quote from: JuniorPre 360 on February 14, 2014, 10:27:33 AM
I thought about making a team of first yearlings like myself. But most of them sign on, ask a question, then are never heard from again. But believe me, we would have swept the board! Next season, the newbie team will arise and dominate. We'll give all you old folks a chance to touch up on your skills for a year. Consider this year a freebie. :jackson:

I like it!

BC

Quote from: mmusso on February 14, 2014, 01:21:40 AM

What is it they say about not tugging on Superman's cape?

;D

ghillie

Quote from: BC on February 17, 2014, 04:01:21 PM

;D

No I don't know...
What I would like to know is why you, as grown men (term used loosely), wears a leotard and tights? 

Frank G

Quote from: BowBendr on February 14, 2014, 01:02:53 AM
Where's the annual smack talk thread ? Awful close to bird smashin time for nobody to be talkin a little junk....whats up ?

Oh believe me it is coming ...........................  :smiley-char092: smack down "Be Ready" and Thick Skinned!

Frank G  In Tennessee

BC

Quote from: ghillie on February 19, 2014, 09:29:33 AM

;D

No I don't know...
What I would like to know is why you, as grown men (term used loosely), wears a leotard and tights?

ghillie,

Since you don't have a team or a dog in the fight, I'm not sure why you VooDoo Mafia guys are following us from thread to thread and running your pieholes. If you decide to ever nut up again and join, I've got a new banner already made for you.

Frank G

Quote from: BC on February 19, 2014, 09:58:51 AM
Quote from: ghillie on February 19, 2014, 09:29:33 AM

Well BC,
Easy to see where those VM guys have been, they are just a bunch of turkey, look for their droppings all over the place. Don't look up though they just hang around "pooping" on everyones parade.  :goofball:

;D

No I don't know...

ghillie,

Since you don't have a team or a dog in the fight, I'm not sure why you VooDoo Mafia guys are following us from thread to thread and running your pieholes. If you decide to ever nut up again and join, I've got a new banner already made for you.

Frank G  In Tennessee

Frank G

I'll bet ROOST 1 is hovering (or slithering) around here somewhere.  :goofball:

Frank G  In Tennessee

BC

Quote from: Frank G on February 19, 2014, 10:29:35 AM

He is. He's already been on our team thread accusing us of cheating a full month before the season even starts.

Frank G

Quote from: BC on February 19, 2014, 01:29:21 PM
Quote from: Frank G on February 19, 2014, 10:29:35 AM

He is. He's already been on our team thread accusing us of cheating a full month before the season even starts.

BC,
Yap, Yap, Yap .....talk, talk, talk......... watching how to hunt turkey videos ........... wearing out his  fingers on the key board .......... bust, bust, bust. The tale of the tape will tell   :z-winnersmiley:

Frank G  In Tennessee

Frank G

Hey I'm not a VDM guy. We don't even have a team name yet, but soon. We have our 12 pack ready to go!

Frank G  In Tennessee