OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

On Team A

Started by Frank G, February 13, 2014, 11:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhcats10

Hey guys, I'm also on Team A. I'll be heading to Kansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute a few gobblers!

Frank G

I'm sure you will and thanks for the quick "get back". I'll be in touch shortly, working on the team roster.
:newmascot:

Frank G  In Tennessee

mwr

I think Frank will be a good captain!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

Drthorn

what's up fellas...signing in for Team A..I'll be hunting Kentucky this season.

pinebark

Checking in from Greene co MS,  will be spending most of the season here but plan it end it up in Missouri

JW

Welcome all and we have 2 no shows yet and 1 open spot which might be filled soon.

I just took the initiative to send PMs to get us going.......hey retired and if I am on the puter I go deaf according to my wife  :OGturkeyhead: :funnyturkey:

headbanger

headbanger signing in :z-guntootsmiley: will be hunting in the home state of GA and do my best to limit out with 3 longbeards. May attempt a bama hunt if time allows.
Name of team doesn't matter to me...I hope to be bangin some heads under any name ;D

JW

Do your heads look like this? I mushed this guy!

Do think I wadded him!

Then did it again 3 weeks later although in the neck.

And hey folks we have 11 team members all checked in and need a 12th which will come soon.

Dave..JW

Frank G

:drool: L@@ks as if you have your "turkey toaster" dialed in  :happy0064:

Frank G  In Tennessee

JW

I do but to be honest those shots where 7 and 10 paces away. I like them close!

JW

Frank G

I'm always amazed with the amount of blood in a bird. Drips all over the back of the legs "tote um" out.  :camohat: Don't get that much on me field dressing a deer  :fud:

Frank G  In Tennessee

B-Rad1

JW what choke / shell combination are you using. I have my 835 set up with a Indian creek 690 shooting Hevi Shot Combo and getting similar results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW

Hastings Extra Full Choke .663 and Winchester Supreme Copper Plated #4 - 3 inch.
I have been using that combo in my 1187 since 2004. Before that I used Winchester Supreme #6.

I tried some Hevi some time ago and didn't like it. I tried some blended but at different ranges they left holes in the pattern. I know what my pattern is from 10 ft to 55 yards.

But I like them close. I put a stick in the ground and if they get there game on....if not I loose.

JW

woodsman1977

Hope this is where I am to check in at? I will be hunting and guiding in Michigan this year.

Good luck everyone, glad to be here

JW

This will work - Hey folks we are all in - we got our Dozen - now don't be strangers on this team forum.....

Dave...JW