Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Introductions. Get to know your team.

Started by bornagain64, February 12, 2014, 05:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornagain64

Introduce yourself and tell us about you and your family.
Where are you hunting?
What kind of turkey Gun/ shells do you use?
How much will you be hunting and what species?
Any other hobby's?

bornagain64

My name is John Young. I live in Florida and I will be hunting osceolas.
I am a Christian man, been married for 23yrs and I have three children, all three are teenagers.
I have worked at the USPS for over 27yrs.

I have about 4 or 5 hunts set up for this year. I hunt public land, Quota hunts mostly, but was drawn for an area that allows less people and has lots of birds.

I use a Mossberg 535 with an SSX choke and shoot Hevi Shot, 3 1/2", #6 shots sometimes Mag Blend.

I love archery, fishing, the beach. Just about anything outside

I look forward to meeting and hearing all about you guys and your hunts. We had a great team the last couple of yeasr, and I expect it to be the same this year.

timberjack86

My name is John Harris. I have a wife 2 kids and you can tell from my name I am in the logging business. I hunt mostly public land in middle TN  and I am hoping to hunt some in east TN this year.
I hunt, fish, camp, dig seng and anything else outdoors. My wife says I should have been born about 200 years ago ;D

backwater

:z-guntootsmiley:I'm Ray Davidson.   Have lived in Florida since 74'.   I have been married for 28 years.  We have two kids and one grandchild.  Grandchildren are great!!  Hunting, fishing and woodworking are my passions. Been turkey hunting for about twelve years.  I work in the valve manufacturing industry that supplies the US Navy as well as many power plants.

Trevor2

Trevor James 25 east tn hunting fishing riding rzrs and horses when I ain't living the line life! Power lineman
Strutstopper

jarbo03

I am Jerry Courtney from NE Kansas, will hunt easterns close to home, and go west to chase Rios.  I have a small drywall business.  Spend most of the year training my Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Taz, getting ready for waterfowl and upland season.

jarbo03

I am Jerry Courtney from NE Kansas, will hunt easterns close to home, and go west to chase Rios.  I have a small drywall business.  Spend most of the year training my Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Taz, getting ready for waterfowl and upland season.

firstflight111

I am terry  43 years old, i live in north east Ohio, My wife and I have been married for 20 years, We have 3 boys 12,14,16 and baby boy 4 on the way  :z-dizzy: and a Chesapeake Bay Retriever my fuzzy little girl ..

I run a Remington 887, 12 ga , 28 in, Carlson extended super full choke and Federal Premium Mag Shok Heavyweight.

I hunt only private land around Ohio .i will hunt the whole season from youth right up till the last minute ..
I take many people out after turkeys friends, family ,new turkey hunters ,old turkey hunters that can't put one down . I have a turkey addiction and it real bad !!!

and get some Quality time in with the wife because the boys and i are hard at turkey hunting. Also in the off time when i can't hunt turkeys i also hunt waterfowl and fish .
CUPPED AND COMMITTED