OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ice Storm

Started by FullChoke, February 12, 2014, 10:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

By all accounts, it looks like this ice storm may be directly affecting about 3/4 of this team. My friends, please stay safe and warm through this hiccup and dream about blooming dogwoods and booming guttural thunder from our favorite arrogant feathered Romeos. It will be here before we know it.

Safe and warm  :fire:

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

gophert

We ain't gettin jack!!!!!!!

FullChoke

Ok, I'll take you off of the list.  ;D

We got cold rain last night, but I don't believe that it iced at all. We did lose power for about 2 hours last night, don't really know why.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

jakesdad

No ice in NE Missouri(this time).Forecasting 40's and 50's for next week here  ;D

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Eric Gregg

We got ice here. My street has been iced over for two days. I am ready for spring

mightyjoeyoung

We have been getting the winters we used to get 5+ years ago and haven't seen in that long.  I just hope this rediculous cold snap breaks.  I would hate to lose birds this year when last spring's 2 year olds all had 10"+ bears and inch long spurs!   :help:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Eric Gregg

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on February 12, 2014, 05:08:10 PM
We have been getting the winters we used to get 5+ years ago and haven't seen in that long.  I just hope this rediculous cold snap breaks.  I would hate to lose birds this year when last spring's 2 year olds all had 10"+ bears and inch long spurs!   :help:

Let's hope they held on through this junk.. We are supposed to be in the upper 60's next week and sunny!

Hooter

I'm a little south of Gophert.
We had rain all last nite, and the whole morn.
It started snowing bout 2:00pm, and now the ground is white with about an inch.
Thank god for no icing on the limbs and powerlines,... at least not yet anyway.
It isn't over just yet!

old frank

I got it all, sleet, freezing rain and then snow. We never lost power and stayed warm.
Today it is 41 degrees and the sun is shining and the roads are drying fast.
If places are open tonight I may have to take my wife out for a steak, she has cabin fever and I don't want to get smothered in my sleep.