OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

new pattern

Started by knightrider, March 12, 2011, 11:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider

mossy 835 with pg 670 shooting magblend 3in 2oz, 45 degrees, 38 marked yards[far as i have to shoot]

mossy835

Dead bird and turkey sandwich on the way. Nice pattern.

Gobble!

Great numbers from the 3" shell. There's no doubt in my mind that h13 is loading those mag blends with more smaller shot then in years past.

econo

I thought you sold your 835? Remember thats why you backed out of our deal on the choke tube. You said you were taking it, then backed out. Caused me to loose a sell to someone else. Thats just not good buisness man. I guess if you can do buisness like that and not be bothered by it, I won't let it bother me.
May God bless you all

knightrider

Quote from: econo on March 12, 2011, 11:38:39 AM
I thought you sold your 835? Remember thats why you backed out of our deal on the choke tube. You said you were taking it, then backed out. Caused me to loose a sell to someone else. Thats just not good buisness man. I guess if you can do buisness like that and not be bothered by it, I won't let it bother me.
dude i told you i was sorry i sold my OLD 835 for an offer i couldnt resist,and i let you know in timely manner just like a MAN should about what was going on, i went LAST NIGHT and picked up a new one that i wanted. you might want to find out all the details before you call someone out that is definately not the way to be, there is a such thing as pm on this site. i hope you feel better now.some peoples kids, next time you want to call me out on something pm me , and by the way pm sent

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well I know knightrider pretty dang good.  And I can tell you he's as true as they come to being a nice guy all around as anyone I know or have spoke to.  I can tell you that he will try to do the right thing, and will continue to teach his kids that.  He's a stand up guy in my book.   :icon_thumright:

Now on to the pattern.  That is one of the best I have seen with the magnum blend.  WOW!  

I think your gun loves that choke.   :happy0064:

hookedspur

Quote from: mossy835 on March 12, 2011, 11:28:00 AM
Dead bird and turkey sandwich on the way. Nice pattern.
:agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

knightrider

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 12, 2011, 02:03:01 PM
Well I know knightrider pretty dang good.  And I can tell you he's as true as they come to being a nice guy all around as anyone I know or have spoke to.  I can tell you that he will try to do the right thing, and will continue to teach his kids that.  He's a stand up guy in my book.   :icon_thumright:

Now on to the pattern.  That is one of the best I have seen with the magnum blend.  WOW!  

I think your gun loves that choke.   :happy0064:
thanks brad that means alot to me, i was up half the night polishing the new barrel and installing some new sights on her, im glad you turned me onto the hevi wagon :you_rock:

econo

So let me get this right, its ok to tell someone your going to buy something and back out as long as you do it  in a timely matter? By the way it was 3 days after you told me you were buying when you backed out. The other thing is, you told me that you bought a money order and put it in the mail box. If that was really true, you should have just went on and sent it. It was allready paid for and made out in my name. There is no way you can get your money back for a money order. So you see, things just are not adding up.
May God bless you all

knightrider

cant get the pm thing straigtht can ya, im done trying to explain things to you sorry you cant let it go, im not getting in a pissing match with you over your choke, told you i was sorry but didnt need it after all, and i sure dont need your attitude over 40 bucks that you cant let go.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

bowhunter84

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

spur collector

Nice pattern man, hope you get to try it out on some  :gobble: this season. good luck.

bowhunter84