OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

my archery gobbler from spring of 2013

Started by C.ABNER, February 06, 2014, 11:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.ABNER

I am a tradionalist and love chasing long beards with my shotgun, but always dreamed of getting one with my bow and finally last spring got this big boy my biggest to date 3 year old bird and made a miracle 44 yard shot didnt even go a step and flopped. the hunt of my life really.
I am the tom teaser.

turkeyhunter91

Congratulations on a nice bird, they sure are fun to chase with a gun or a bow,I have killed some with a bow and several of my archery hunts are some of my favorites, some of them was misses where my dad was backing me up with a shotgun, congrats once again

fallhnt

Congrats on the bird with archery gear. When I first read your post I thought I would see a longbow. The word tradionalist is why I thought that. LOL
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

C.ABNER

Lol I see the confusion I meant I like the more tradition shotgun hunt. I'm not much of a long bowman.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I am the tom teaser.

mwr

gobbler777

For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

TBab

The Spann Branch Horse Field Miracle! I still laugh about that.  :lol:
Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

nickhrp

Nice bird I'm wanting to try and get one this coming season with my bow was you hunting from a blind

God bless the outdoors

God Bless the Outdoors

tomstopper