turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Target and a request

Started by old frank, February 05, 2014, 04:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old frank

Hopefully if the picture shows up this is a turkey target I like to shoot. I print them on "card stock" which is just heavy printer paper.

Second, if the team members could put there state under your name in your profile picture  it would help when you say "it is snowing here" or something we would easily know what part of the country you are hunting.

Thanks

FullChoke

Thanks for the target. It always helps to get the mental picture straight when patterning.

Also, including your home state on your profile is a great idea. I have already done so and encourage everyone else to.

FC 

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

jakesdad

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

mightyjoeyoung

Ha!  Frank, I've been using that exact target for so many years I'm starting to run out of my original stock of 150!  lol  I love that target and the Federal X-ray target too.  Actual, life size and shows where your pattern and pellets are actually striking ON THE BIRD.   :icon_thumright:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

old frank

Yes, I have seen a good many targets but I like that one best.

This one is not bad.