OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NEW MAG BLENDS YUCK!!!

Started by Rem Man, February 04, 2014, 11:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

Figured this would happen.  Bought ten boxes of 3-2-7, probably 18 months ago, so it will be many seasons before I'm shooting something different. 

:funnyturkey:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

WildSpur

Fortunately I stocked up a few years ago and with the prices now htl only gets shot at birds.  Hopefully things are better in 15 years when my supply will hopefully be shot up!  This is quite disappointing to see with the price of the shells. 

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

drum817

Quote from: paboxcall on February 04, 2014, 04:56:55 PM
Figured this would happen.  Bought ten boxes of 3-2-7, probably 18 months ago, so it will be many seasons before I'm shooting something different. 

I WISH I would have bought a truck load of 3.5-2.25-7 the first year it came out!!!! This was the first year the Hevi 7's came out.  Sorry for the hi-jack.

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

paboxcall

Quote from: drum817 on February 04, 2014, 05:12:49 PM
Quote from: paboxcall on February 04, 2014, 04:56:55 PM

I WISH I would have bought a truck load of 3.5-2.25-7 the first year it came out!!!! This was the first year the Hevi 7's came out.  Sorry for the hi-jack.

I know Drum - Here's my first year pattern:

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

drum817

paboxcall

drum817

ILIKEHEVI-13

paboxcall

Nice patterns! 

Sorry - didn't mean to jump on the hi jack, just disappointed that this year's loads may not perform.  Just like the white hull / red hull / gold hull few years ago....

SumToy

Yup I seen this last week.  That was what the post about the Wad change in HV was about.  It is going to be fun to see this unfold.   :bike2:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Bama turkey hunter

Need to call em and see what they have to say about it :funnyturkey:
Tony

surehuntsalot

chasing lot#'s and this kind of BS is why I quit the HTL scene
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Rockhound

Exact reason I have 20+ pounds of Hevi 6s and 10 pounds of TSS to handload

Hersh

What lot numbers are the old stock and what are the new lot numbers. This would be for 3.5 mag blend Thanks Ryan

reynolds243

The ones I've had since last year or longer are