only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Call makers

Started by sbbow, February 01, 2014, 09:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

Wingboneman

pappy

This site is chuck full of extremely talented call makers I can throw my hat into the ring. Jack "Pappy" Lewis pappyscalls .........  :z-guntootsmiley:
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Old Gobbler

I make hand made push pins --

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

JLCcalls

sbbow

Moderators can we make this a sticky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbcustomboxcalls

Box calls, Pot calls, Tube calls, Tree Yelpers, Scratch boxes & Mounting Kits.

www.bbcustomboxcalls.com

strutnrut

Cut*N*Run

TarheelTurk

It's a boat load of VERY talented guys on here talented and helpful. I'm in the loop ..... FB page is ( no website yet) under Tobacco Row Custom Calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

BKAart

Purrr D Calls "Proof that Looks can Kill"

SouthernStrut

I make pot calls, one piece strikers, and dabble with mouth calls a little.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Southern-Strut-True-Custom-Calls/311118432253360?ref=hl

I sure do like that push peg call up there, really sharp looking piece.  Sure hope the weather allows me to drive up to Nashville and see all the fine calls that will be there, but it's looking like some cold and icy travel conditions right now. 
Blake
Southern Strut True Custom Calls
- True Custom Glass, Crystal, Copper, Slate, etc.
www.southernstrutcalls.com

"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk.  Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.  It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."  -Fred Bear

canadatom

Name is Shawn and calls are called Big Creek Calls, make pot calls, one piece strikers and some box calls, just starting to experiment with scratch boxes.

I am rather new to the call making world, learned a lot from the people on this site and am thankful for that, I currently have a facebook page www.facebook.com/bigcreekcalls and am working on a website as we speak

VanHelden Game Calls

:happy0167:  I play as well, maybe not as much as others :)

www.vanheldengamecalls.weebly.com