Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Welcome Back guys

Started by Moore, January 27, 2014, 11:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfd1027

Hey everybody.    Dan , from Fla.   I'm hoping to hunt Ga. and Fla. this year. 
Dan

mfd1027

LOL.   My brain has quit on me- again!  I introduced myself on Dustin's post so here it is again.

I'm Dan from Fla.   and I hope to hunt Ga. and Ky. this year.   I screwed that up on Dustin's post too! and put Fla, and Ga.   I don't think I'll get to hunt down here this year.   Anyways, welcome to all the new guys.  We have a good time here.   

Shawn,  have at it with the logo.   We could use a change.   

Dan
Dan

nctrkyhntr

Hey guys good to talk to everyone again. I am Jonathan from Texas and will be hunting Texas this year.

Moore

Dan how are you getting by with the harsh Florida winter
[

Moore

Quote from: gobblinfever on January 28, 2014, 10:28:51 PM
Hey guys. Nice to meet e eryone. My name is mark warren and I'm from Wayne county Ky. This is my first time doing this so I'm pretty excited.
wasn't able to findyou with the FB link
[

Moore

Quote from: theghost_03 on January 28, 2014, 08:39:23 PM
Checking in as one of the new guys...I am Dustin from MN.  Gonna be hunting MN, two separate hunts to SD, and FL.  Ill be sure to keep you guys racking up the numbers!  I have Facebook so if whoever is controlling that could invite me it is Dustin Miller from SW MN.
say are you near Worthington ?
[

mfd1027

It's been rough down here Shawn.   Last night my daughter/granddaughter were getting ready to leave and she said "mom , do you have a jacket i can borrow- it's freezing outside!"   It was all of 68. lol   
:turkey2:
Dan

Moore

i thought you were further north where they got snow
[

theghost_03

Quote from: Moore on January 29, 2014, 09:57:55 PM
Quote from: theghost_03 on January 28, 2014, 08:39:23 PM
Checking in as one of the new guys...I am Dustin from MN.  Gonna be hunting MN, two separate hunts to SD, and FL.  Ill be sure to keep you guys racking up the numbers!  I have Facebook so if whoever is controlling that could invite me it is Dustin Miller from SW MN.
say are you near Worthington ?

Yes I am near Worthington actually.  I live about 30 minutes away from there. 
"In the spring we STRUT, and in the fall we RUT"
GOBBLER DOWN CUSTOM CALLS

Moore

been there for the turkey days they used to have a good calling contest there
[

ElkTurkMan

Welcome to all the new guys and Rocky it's great to have you on our team. Guys Rocky and I hunted together down at Shannon's place in Florida last March.

Rokhal07

Thanks Shane. Glad to have joined the team

Ricochet

Howdy new fellas - I'm finally signing on here.  I'm in South Carolina in the Lowcountry and I can't wait for turkey season - just a little over a month away!
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

t_eagen13

Hey guys, I'm Travis from NE Missouri and I'll be hunting around here this year.

gob09

Quote from: Moore on January 28, 2014, 10:10:37 PM
Quote from: harvester on January 28, 2014, 07:15:45 PM
Quote from: gob09 on January 28, 2014, 07:01:40 PM
hey boys good luck to yall this year if theres a place open next yr. i may participate but i just have so much other stuff to do and focus on this year
again good luck

Thanks Wes, as far as I am concerned, you will always be part of this team.
X2

thank you very much gentlemen

hey dan i hope you guys faired well through the winter we didnt get snow but it was dang sho cold down to 0 several nights