OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New batch of Tubes

Started by bbcustomboxcalls, January 30, 2014, 05:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcustomboxcalls

Here are a few Tubes I just finished.  They are Bubinga, Zebrawood, Canarywood, Bocote & African Blackwood

Bill

M,Yingling

Looks like you been busy ,, nice ,,,,, do you use latex and the oring with  them or no ?
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

bbcustomboxcalls

Quote from: M,Yingling on January 30, 2014, 06:04:57 PM
Looks like you been busy ,, nice ,,,,, do you use latex and the oring with  them or no ?
Yes I use an o-ring and latex reed.

Bill

Gawhitaker

That is a good looking bunch of tubes.  You have definatly been busy..!

lonnie sneed jr.

pappy

Bill, those are sharp. I like the graduating sizes.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Gold Spur

That's a good looking bunch of tubes.... :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Bama turkey hunter

Tony

smalls

How does the sound vary based on length of the tube?  Very beautiful calls, as are all of your calls (was just looking at them on your website), and would be very interested in buying one of the tube calls.

bbcustomboxcalls

Quote from: smalls on February 03, 2014, 11:44:51 AM
How does the sound vary based on length of the tube?  Very beautiful calls, as are all of your calls (was just looking at them on your website), and would be very interested in buying one of the tube calls.
There is a slight difference in pitch and tone from the mini-tubes to the long-tubes with the minis a little higher and the long tubes being more mellow.  They work equally well for tree yelps to loud locator yelps.

Bill

smalls

Quote from: bbcustomboxcalls on February 03, 2014, 01:53:30 PM
There is a slight difference in pitch and tone from the mini-tubes to the long-tubes with the minis a little higher and the long tubes being more mellow.  They work equally well for tree yelps to loud locator yelps.

Bill

Cool, thanks for the info. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2