turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New banner

Started by savduck, January 29, 2014, 09:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanHelden Game Calls

Maybe a play with the feather/trumpet idea, something like this?

VanHelden Game Calls

Another variation of alloutdoors concept.

savduck

Quote from: VanHelden Game Calls on February 03, 2014, 01:48:30 PM

Maybe a play with the feather/trumpet idea, something like this?

I like this direction. I think it stays with our original theme. I think you guys are on the right track
Georgia Boy

alloutdoors

Ok, here's a couple of possibilities. I'm still playing with the colors and text. I may try a version where the feather is larger and occupies more of the background, similar to what Doug posted. Let me know your thoughts.

savduck

Ryan, you and Doug have put up two awesome banner designs. I really like the lower all black one.

Id say lets put the two up for vote with the rest of the team and get it put to bed.
Georgia Boy

ccleroy

Quote from: savduck on February 16, 2014, 11:04:22 AM
Ryan, you and Doug have put up two awesome banner designs. I really like the lower all black one.

Id say lets put the two up for vote with the rest of the team and get it put to bed.

I like that one too

alloutdoors

You guys better pick something quick, cause now I'm just having fun screwing around in Photoshop.  ;D :goofball:

I'm kind of partial to #2 as well.

savduck

Dang, now the swamp theme comes in.

I like the swamp theme. I started the vote thread and the swamp theme isnt on there
Georgia Boy

VanHelden Game Calls

I like the green swamp.  :drool:

savduck

Ive seen 5 guys say they like it the best....sooooo

Ryan, can you provide us all a link we can use for the banner. Great job fellas. Appreciate the time you and Doug put in.
Georgia Boy