OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hevi shot prices

Started by Cutt, March 11, 2011, 08:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TScottW99

Quote from: bbcoach on March 14, 2011, 10:46:40 AM
Has anyone had any dealings with Midwest Hunters Outlet?  They do have some of the best prices for HEVI's but I see plenty of poor Customer Service complaints and poor Shipping and Return problems on the NET.  There is even mention of this site being a SCAM site. 

I've dealt with Mid South on numerous occasions before and have had wonderful Service, along with quick shipping and delivery.  They are currently out of 3 1/2, #7's though.

For those of you that ordered from them, was it a positve experience??????

I have bought from Midwest and some of it's sister companies with no problems what so ever.  Bought some arrows, broadheads and the like from them last August, zero problems. (the last time I bought from them)
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

BrowningGuy88

I just paid $18.99 per box of 5 for 3-2-7's at cabelas. I ordered a new facemask too and the shipping was right at $8.

Best price I have found on them in stock.

Daman

chatterbox

Has anyone had any dealings with Midwest Hunters Outlet?  They do have some of the best prices for HEVI's but I see plenty of poor Customer Service complaints and poor Shipping and Return problems on the NET.  There is even mention of this site being a SCAM site. 

I've dealt with Mid South on numerous occasions before and have had wonderful Service, along with quick shipping and delivery.  They are currently out of 3 1/2, #7's though.

I have just ordered some hevi-13 3-2-6. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it turns out. I thought their prices were very good.

bbcoach

Chatterbox,
Keep us posted on the outcome.

chatterbox

Quote from: bbcoach on March 14, 2011, 05:42:51 PM
Chatterbox,
Keep us posted on the outcome.
Just talked with them. They said they had to get it from the warehouse, but I should have them in 7-10 days.

Cutt

Quote from: Daman on March 14, 2011, 02:07:58 PM
I just paid $18.99 per box of 5 for 3-2-7's at cabelas. I ordered a new facemask too and the shipping was right at $8.

Best price I have found on them in stock.

Daman

I can tell you Cabela's does not have the best prices, once you factor in shipping. Did you read my first post as it depends on what loads you buy? Many claim good price, but they are buying the 2 3/4 loads or 3in. 2 oz. as these loads are cheaper.

As stated Cabela's wanted 99.00 and some change for the 4 boxes I wanted, as the same can be bought elsewhere as others stated for 77.00 or so.

TrkyHntr

They have some of the best prices on ammo, but there shipping is a little slow, IMO. Takes 7-10 days to get your order. I ordered some 20ga Fed HW #7's last week, and got an email today that they were ready to ship. If my calculations are right it should be 8 business days since I ordered them, when they get here.

Shane
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

cannonball

I just ordered 2 boxes of 3.5 #7 for 52.93 shipped from Cabelas. I could not find these anywhere local, and had a hard time finding these online. Seems like the #7's are hard to get at the moment.

shootumindaface

Just ordered 160 dollars worth of Fed 7s for the 20 on Sunday night.. Received shipping notice Monday morning.. Will order another case tomorrow.. Dunns is awesome..

1 dollar here on a box one dollar there isnt the end of the world.. Fast shipping is what I appreciate..

Another good place is Rogers Sporting goods.. I order a ton of steel from them in the fall and shipping is free, than again thats 250 rounds..

ILIKEHEVI-13

The guy that listed this site is the cheapest place now on the net with $4.99 flat rate shipping.  And they are priced righ too. 

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/Search.aspx?SS=hevi-13&PN=2

Cutt

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 15, 2011, 01:01:52 AM
Dunns is awesome..

Not sure if I overlooked some of Dunn's Hevi-shot?

But I saw no 3in. 2oz. in 6"s or 7's  And no 3.5in. 2.25 oz. in the 7's ?

Mimosa Gobbler

"My cup is always half full because I have already drank the other half!"