OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hevi shot prices

Started by Cutt, March 11, 2011, 08:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutt

Was going to try some Hevi this season, and wondered where the best prices are?

I went through the order process at Cabela's for 4 various Hevi-shot 5 round box and the total came to a few pennies short of 100 bones. And that's a total of 20 shells. ( 2 boxes 3in. and 2 boxes 3.5) Needless to say I backed out of the order and searched elsewhere.

The best I could come up with again for the 4 bxes with 5 rounds, 20 shells total, was 84 bones and some change at Ables Ammo.

Are you guys getting any better prices on these, and if so, where? Thanks

njdevilsb

I don't think you're going to find much better.  Cheaperthandirt is out of stock on # 7.  I just checked Macks Prairie Wings and it would come to $88.XX.  There is mail in rebates for Hevi 13 for up to $20 per household.  I believe it's $5 per box.

VAHUNTER

that sounds about right. once you see the results they get easier to buy
Good things come to those who wait

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here's the best place I know of to buy Hevi-13 loads.  They are also the fastest to ship.  A lot of times they are actually cheaper than what they have on their website.  Call them to see. 

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/department.asp?dept=%41%4D%4D%55%4E%49%54%49%4F%4E&dept2=%53%48%4F%54%53%48%45%4C%4C&dept3=%48%45%56%49%2D%53%48%4F%54&dept4=%48%45%56%49%20%31%33%20%54%55%52%4B%45%59

archery1

mid south is the cheapest . i bought stuff from them last year and there shipping was very quick.
Take a kid hunting

TScottW99

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: TScottW99 on March 11, 2011, 10:35:53 PM
http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/ Has Hevi for $19.99 with free shipping.

You know I forgot about that.   :you_rock:

But they don't have 7's I don't think.

TrkyHntr

He's big enough to ride in my truck!

ILIKEHEVI-13

chatterbox

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 12, 2011, 05:20:54 AM
Quote from: TrkyHntr on March 11, 2011, 11:53:40 PM
http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/item/187656__Hevishot_Ammunition_Hevi-Shot_43027_Hevi-13_T.aspx?SR=1

Two boxes of 3" and two boxes of 3.5's added up to $77.95 with shipping.

Shane

Now that is a great price.   :z-guntootsmiley:
I just ordered 4 boxes of hevi-13 3-2-6 for 73.95 with shipping!

Odessa

Bought two boxes of 12 gauge 3" Magnum Blend at Bass Pro in Myrtle Beach SC this past Wednesday - $19.99 per box of 5 rounds.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

schief

try Dunns. they are on left side of screen at top

Hootowl

When you buy shells Online due you have to pay Hazmat fee's.

Hoot

I just found out it does Cost Hazmat Fee's, I can drive to GM Tuesday

archery1

yeah mid wesy is cheapest but then u pay 10 for shipping so it works out about what u pay if u go to cabelas.
Take a kid hunting

bbcoach

Has anyone had any dealings with Midwest Hunters Outlet?  They do have some of the best prices for HEVI's but I see plenty of poor Customer Service complaints and poor Shipping and Return problems on the NET.  There is even mention of this site being a SCAM site. 

I've dealt with Mid South on numerous occasions before and have had wonderful Service, along with quick shipping and delivery.  They are currently out of 3 1/2, #7's though.

For those of you that ordered from them, was it a positve experience??????