turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I NOW PRESENT

Started by n2deer, January 29, 2014, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n2deer

I now present to you the masters of disaster, the kings of spring, and soon to be champions of the third time running Old gobbler turkey contest.

Team Alabama

1. N2deer
2. North40R
3. Crenshawco
4. Truedouble
5. Squeaky
6. BC
7. wareagle22
8 . Yekrut
9.  Jughead
10.2Beards
11.limbhanger2
12.musso

Oh and a fitting image if I should say so myself.

Im ready to get this party started.

BC

BAM........That just happened.

:funnyturkey:

TN Beard Buster

All in fun guys. TN Dream Team is ready for an awesome spring. We're coming for you.

n2deer

Lol

I knew that, this was for y'all.

Good luck

TN Beard Buster

Good Luck to ya'll guys too. Hope everyone has a safe and successful spring!

BC

Wasn't there a ringer team brought in last season to take us down?

I think they were called the peckerheads or something like that.

n2deer

I think so. I think they realized its not as easy to get everyone on the same page, especially with a new team.

mmusso

Come get some... we'll have plenty of spare points for sale. Y'all have fun fighting for second...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Roost 1

:OGani:
Quote from: BC on January 31, 2014, 02:35:04 PM
Wasn't there a ringer team brought in last season to take us down?

I think they were called the peckerheads or something like that.

I see y'all are still showing your class, as usual...I said it before and I'll say it again its hard to beat a team that don't ever have to check birds in...

n2deer

Class? Don't get butt hurt over it. Its a internet contest. We can't help it you lost two years and soon to be three years in a row, if you play.

If/when we do lose, won't it just be that much more bitter sweet. A new internet/team villain can arise and all the rumors of doctored photos and questionable bag limits will arise elsewhere.

What does our tag system have to do with it? I honestly don't think half of our top scoring birds were from Alabama. I can tell you one thing, EVERY HUNTER WAS.

We all love killing turkeys, and its what we do. We all know each other and communicate almost all year. We plan most of our year for that small time frame around turkey season. Most members will kill 5-10 birds a year or more. Does it really seem unlikely, that a group of this many individuals can't raise the average up just a little.

A lot of great hunters on here from all over the USA, we dont try to take away from that. We just try to show we are better. Lol

Still in good class I see   :funnyturkey:

BC

Quote from: n2deer on February 02, 2014, 03:38:02 PM
Class? Don't get butt hurt over it. Its a internet contest. We can't help it you lost two years and soon to be three years in a row, if you play.

If/when we do lose, won't it just be that much more bitter sweet. A new internet/team villain can arise and all the rumors of doctored photos and questionable bag limits will arise elsewhere.

What does our tag system have to do with it? I honestly don't think half of our top scoring birds were from Alabama. I can tell you one thing, EVERY HUNTER WAS.

We all love killing turkeys, and its what we do. We all know each other and communicate almost all year. We plan most of our year for that small time frame around turkey season. Most members will kill 5-10 birds a year or more. Does it really seem unlikely, that a group of this many individuals can't raise the average up just a little.

A lot of great hunters on here from all over the USA, we dont try to take away from that. We just try to show we are better. Lol

Still in good class I see   :funnyturkey:

Don't sweat it Brandon. Certain people, when they can't beat someone they vilify their opponent and accuse them of cheating to justify it to themselves.

Don't worry about the haters.

squeaky

Dang it didn't take long for one of the haters to come out calling us cheaters did it.

Roost 1 don't start with your crap again. This is all in fun and I can assure you every bird this team kills is legit. I alone will hunt 6 or 7 states this year if the good lord is willing. If I'm blessed maybe I can enter 1 bird to help my team mates out. Best of luck to you and your teammates!

Oh I'm here guys and ready to get this party started.

mmusso

haters gonna hate...
I guess it means we're doing something right...

truedouble

hmmm, so I guess it's "classy" to accuse a team of cheating.  LOL 

Looking forward to another year guys.  Season can't get here soon enough. 

n2deer

Its gonna be fun. I think we all take it a little to seriously sometimes.

Maybe the fact we are a little arrogant about it.

No way, that can't be it
:turkey2: