Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Welcome boys

Started by reflexl, January 28, 2014, 08:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

Its that time again. The team turkey contest is designed to have fun. Lets keep it that way. The whole thing is for a few days of bragging rights but in this part of the country that is better than money!  ;D Please read the rules and become familier with them. Look over the example pics so you will understand how to enter your birds. Please check in on this thread so I know everyone found they're way here. Good luck to every member this season even though some of you don't need luck. We have some real seasoned turkey hunters here that I am sure will be more than happy to advise you if you need help. We have some newbees here as well and they are gung ho to smash some heads. reflexl

Team name: "Tennessee Dream Team"
2014 Roster 

1. reflexl-confirmed temp captain
2. Tn Beard Buster-confirmed
3. nitro slammer-confirmed
4. Mimosa Gobbler-confirmed
5. darn2ten-confirmed
6. CD Corder-confirmed
7. chunky-confirmed
8. Expressjet-confirmed
9. tnturkey-confirmed
10. TRIPPER-confirmed
11. calebb-confirmed
12. bigbird-confirmed

reflexl

Please post a picture here to let me know that you know how. If you don't we will help you get started posting pics.

Expressjet

TRIPPER

Looking forward to a great year.

TN Beard Buster

Her I is BOSS!! LOL... I'll get with you to learn how to post them pics.

darn2ten

I'm here, reporting for duty.  ;D

calebb

bigbird

I'm ready for spring

Mimosa Gobbler

"My cup is always half full because I have already drank the other half!"

chunky

reflexl

Just removed Joe Alderman and added tnturkey.  He is from middle Tn. That makes one from the west end and one from the east end and 10 from the middle.

TN Beard Buster

Welcome to the team tnturkey. Let's drop some bigguns this year. Get well soon Joe.

Cbw33

checking in. don't have the pictures figured out yet