Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Welcome Back guys

Started by Moore, January 27, 2014, 11:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moore

Welcome back, lets introduce each of us since we gut three new members. Do we want to stick to the old banner or do we want to change it up a bit. I have contact shine box custom call if we want to do the travel call again let me know what ya think.

Shawn from MN planning to hunt MN,SD,Wy
[

harvester

Glad to be back fellers, just about didnt fool with it but glad I decided too. 

Dustin from Tn, hunting Tn.

Rokhal07

Hey fellas I'm one of the new guys. Rocky from east TN. Im planning on hunting TN,FL, WYO,SD and hope KS

harvester

Quote from: Rokhal07 on January 28, 2014, 12:19:35 PM
Hey fellas I'm one of the new guys. Rocky from east TN. Im planning on hunting TN,FL, WYO,SD and hope KS

What part of east tn exactly?

gob09

hey boys good luck to yall this year if theres a place open next yr. i may participate but i just have so much other stuff to do and focus on this year
again good luck

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on January 28, 2014, 07:01:40 PM
hey boys good luck to yall this year if theres a place open next yr. i may participate but i just have so much other stuff to do and focus on this year
again good luck

Thanks Wes, as far as I am concerned, you will always be part of this team.

Rokhal07

Quote from: harvester on January 28, 2014, 05:29:05 PM

Sevier Co

harvester

Quote from: Rokhal07 on January 28, 2014, 07:22:31 PM

Quote from: harvester on January 28, 2014, 05:29:05 PM

Sevier Co

I'm from Morgan, your not too far away. You can pm richochet and he can add you to the Facebook group we have also if you have a Facebook account.

Rokhal07

Not far at all. I dont have facebook unfortunately. I did however realize after reading the list of the team that I hunted in Fla last year w Shane from Georgia

harvester

That's awesome, small world lol.  What's your name and I'll add it to the other thread or reply to it.

Rokhal07

Rocky Hall. Yeah Shane is a nice fella.

harvester

theghost_03

Checking in as one of the new guys...I am Dustin from MN.  Gonna be hunting MN, two separate hunts to SD, and FL.  Ill be sure to keep you guys racking up the numbers!  I have Facebook so if whoever is controlling that could invite me it is Dustin Miller from SW MN. 
"In the spring we STRUT, and in the fall we RUT"
GOBBLER DOWN CUSTOM CALLS

Moore

Quote from: harvester on January 28, 2014, 07:15:45 PM
Quote from: gob09 on January 28, 2014, 07:01:40 PM
again good luck

Thanks Wes, as far as I am concerned, you will always be part of this team.
X2
[

gobblinfever

Hey guys. Nice to meet e eryone. My name is mark warren and I'm from Wayne county Ky. This is my first time doing this so I'm pretty excited.
Nothing better than turkey huntin