OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's your hands down favorite Striker?

Started by deerpoo22, January 25, 2014, 10:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerpoo22

My diamondwood striker I got from Wendall at lights out has been amazing. I also have an Oak striker from Woodhaven calls that sounds great on almost all surfaces. What's your guys favorite Striker? Doesn't matter for what kind of surface you use it on. I'm lookin to get another one this year and just looking for some ideas. Thanks!

REBELYELL

Woodhaven strike 3 laminated birch flared tip

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

scoot12

M Sharpe

Knight and Hale, years ago, had their "Black Magic" striker. That thing plays on everything!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

stumpy

Harold Fowler and no particular one, they all play great
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

Skeeterbait

gwa

Yingling, Torman and Fowler work for me.
Denny

paboxcall

I carry two:  The first is a hand whittled osage  by a gentleman from West Virginia, and the other I whittled from maple.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

BowBendr

nitro

Quote from: stumpy on January 26, 2014, 07:41:45 AM
Harold Fowler and no particular one, they all play great

Mr. Fowler makes a great striker no doubt.  Several of his strikers stay in my vest.
Royal Slam 2008

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

mmclain

WillowRidgeCalls

Woodhavens oak flared tip is my go to striker and the other is a dymondwood I turned myself.
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

strutnrut

Blackwood med weight small flared and med hvy head on a fiberglass for wet work.