News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Formal Introductions

Started by FullChoke, January 24, 2014, 10:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xarcher

Quote from: xarcher on January 25, 2014, 08:39:25 PM
Howdy all.  My name is Jeff and I am a freshman Roaring 20'er.  Or is it Roaring 20'ian?  Ah potayto potahto.  Thanks to Mr. Norman Fullchoke for allowing me to join your group.  I am impressed by how involved everybody is.

I live in western PA, buy my job has taken me to the south for the past several years.  So my plan is to hunt AL for a few days in March, SC for the month of April, maybe NC and then finally PA in May.  Lets hope all those chances pay off. 

Have been hunting with an 835 12 ga. for maybe 20 years but just switched to the dark side and will see what I can do with an 1187 20 gage.   Wanted to try that TSS thing this year.  So get this, my wife is a duck hunter and last year she mentioned how nice it would be to carry a lighter gun (instead of her Winnie SX2 12 gage).  So I bought her the 1187 for her birthday last August.  (translate: I bought US the gun).  I have killed elk, muleys, whitetails, black bear, alligator and hogs, but gobblers are what I look forward to the most.  It is the game that I love the most. 

So good luck to all this year, have fun and be safe

Jeff aka xarcher
Friends, I am working long days right now so there isn't much time for me to post messages.  So don't think that lack of chit chat equates to lack of participation.  I will be hunting at least 3 and maybe 4 states from March 15 thru May 30.  So I will check in from time to time and hopefully with good news.  Can't wait........

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.