North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

We got some seats to fill.

Started by FullChoke, January 23, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Folks,

As of today, we have 3 seats on the team that are available for good active team players who shoot big old gobblers with our favorite potent little guns. I would like to start taking names of people that you know who would like to come join in the festivities with us. They need to be able to fulfill the basic requirements of accurate measurement, clear photographs and timely downloading of photos in the scoring folder.

Thank you for your time and attention.  :happy0064:

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

xarcher

To all,
Have been part of the OG contest for 4 or maybe 5 years now.  Always preferred to go random as a way to meet new people.  (My wife calls you all "my friends I met on the internet").  Anyhow, I have switched to a 20 gage this year.  If you all are still looking to fill a seat, give me a shout.  For what it is worth, I will be hunting in Alabama, South Carolina, possibly North Carolina and Pennsylvania.  I usually get 2 or 3 birds a year, except for last year when I got a goose egg. 

Otherwise good luck to you all.  Be safe. 

Jeff

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

gophert

Hooter

I know I'm a Newbie, but I have a friend in AL that is a 20ga turkey killin fool!
I'm not even sure he would like to play, but it is an idea.
I can text him and see if ya'll wish.

FullChoke

Go ahead and contact him. I sent a message out last night to see if a particular guy was interested in joining. If I don't hear from him in a few days, I might like to have your buddy come on. Thanks.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Hooter

Sorry, but it's a No Go for my Bud in AL.  He says he doesn't care about contests.

cphill

I been shooting a 20 for several years and been turkey hunting for 14 all together all but 3 years have kill 2 or more birds and would be interested  in joining

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

JellyHead Key

I would love to join y'all's team. I'm a new member here but I'll be in the woods 3-4 times a week and active on the boards daily. Looking to join a active group and make some new hunting buddies!

Bradley

Hello Roaring 20's
Do you still have openings to be filled?  If so I would be interested in joining the team.  I live in New Mexico and primarily hunt Merriams but plan on hunting in Kansas for Easterns and hopefully a Rio this year. I live on the Colorado border so I also get a tag in Colorado for 1 bird. I have the opportunity to harvest 3 birds in  NM. I started using a 20 gauge last year and loved it. In regards to your requirements for measuring,  picture taking and posting results, this will not be a problem.

FullChoke

Bradley,

I appreciate your interest to become a member of our team, but we have all 12 seats filled right now. If you don't mind, I would like to put you on our reserve list in case a member finds that they can't hunt this season and decides to step down.

FullChoke