Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Guns N' Hoses banner

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 20, 2014, 04:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twowithone

Ill be a monkeys uncle. It worked on my laptop but not on my home P.C. go figure that out. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Hayudog

Twowithone ...you da man   ....  :happy0064:

Deputy 14

Glad you got it. I see your mistake not that it matters. You were leaving the s off of banner. I kept forgetting alto capitalize. I HATE FRICKEN COMPUTERS.

RutnNStrutn

Sorry for the headaches guys. :-[
I was just trying to make pics easier to find in my Photobucket account. I didn't realize it would change the links. Every pic I've posted in the past is now no good. I had to go back and change url's for pics, and PM new links for guys who's pics I posted for them. What a royal pain!! >:(

TrackeySauresRex

I had it the 1st time I can't get it now.  :z-dizzy:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Dang, I'm really sorry guys. I know this is a headache. :(

Here's those directions again, following them EXACTLY and it should work.
1 - scroll up to "profile"
2 - hold your cursor over it and a drop down menu will appear, click on "Summary"
3 - hold your cursor over "Modify Profile" at the top of your profile, a drop down menu will appear, click on "Forum Profile"
4 - scroll down to "Signature"
5 - under your signature (if you have one), TYPE in the following text EXACTLY like you see it in the picture below. Make sure you move the bar below the pic so you can see the ENTIRE text that ends with an img.

6 - Then scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on "Change Profile"
Then go to any of your posts, and you should see the team banner at the bottom of your post.

Hayudog

With my pc, if I clicked on Ruts banner picture it offered me " copy location".  I think that if you do that and paste it, it should be the exact as Ruts photobucket and what he has said to,type "exactly".  Try that. At least it's not trying to copy 50 key strokes..... That I was failing miserably at. Thanks to TwoWithOne, I finally got it. (Actually he got it)

TrackeySauresRex

RutnNStrutn

Glad you guys got it, and again, my apologies for the headaches. :-\

TrackeySauresRex

^ No big deal. After all Jimbo.. the place ain't on fire.  :goofball: 

strutzone

RutnNStrutn