only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Guns N' Hoses banner

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 20, 2014, 04:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

Looks like our banner crashed ????

Twowithone

She crashed and burned for sure. Guess we have to retype everything. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Twowithone

Jim your going to have to give us that link again its erased where you put it. Now it shows a blank box no pic where you had the link at.

RutnNStrutn

I can still see it. It's there on my signature, and on all of y'alls too. You can't see it?  ???

RutnNStrutn

The only thing I can think of is that I organized my Photobucket account today. I put all of my avatars and banners into a folder. That shouldn't have changed the banner url address though. Can y'all still see my avatar picture?

RutnNStrutn

I was wrong, it did change it. I don't know why my computer is still showing the banner. Weird.
Type in this instead.

Deputy 14

Twowithone

I can see yours Jim Ill try retyping it and see what gives. :firefighter:

Twowithone

No good I tried both addresses. ::)

Deputy 14

I can see mine. Can you guys who don't have it see it? If so, I just retyped the last thing Jim posted.

Twowithone

Yours is there Deputy 14. Im gonna try again.

Deputy 14

Make sure it's exact or it won't work. I failed three times.

Hayudog

Could someone copy and paste a working signature from their profile for the Banner.  I must be making the same mistake multiple times...  :z-dizzy:
This is what I've been typing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/RutnStrutn/Avatars%20Banner/OGbanner_zps65903038.jpg

and

Doug

Twowithone

Exactly what Ive been typing on my pc. Now Im gonna switch to my laptop maybe its something with cookies or something I am computer illiterate for sure. :firefighter:

Hayudog

I can see yours.

I even did a right click over Ruts and copied the location and tried that...No luck