turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Guns N' Hoses banner

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 20, 2014, 04:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Twowithone

Getting the link on the bottom but no banner. :firefighter:

RutnNStrutn

Yes, that is correct Deputy 14, I did that as well. Sorry about the goofy directions earlier, the computer was giving me fits. I figured out how to do it easier, especially for the explanation on how to do it.

RutnNStrutn

Twowithone, go back and read my modified directions. They are easier to follow, and should work for you.

Twowithone

RutnNStrutn

:lol: Did you reread my modified directions? They are spot on for how to do it. ;D

TrackeySauresRex

For some reason I couldn't cut n paste. It was coming up something else. Maybe that's there mistake. Check that out.  :anim_25:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Yeah, it won't let you copy and paste. If you try, it does the url for the link to the pic of the text. That's why I wrote "Type in the following". When I tried to type out how to put in the img code, it put up a blank picture. So typing in that text is the only way I can figure out how to explain it to you guys. Hope everyone is able to get it to work.

Twowithone

Was getting everything you mentioned Jim and it still wouldn't let me post the pic then Bingo it happened. Maybe it was my laptop at work or something.Got it now its awesome. :firefighter:

RutnNStrutn

Glad to hear it brother! Sometimes computers are so darned quirky!! :lol:

strutzone

Hi guys just checking to see if I got the banner figured out.

Deputy 14

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Deputy 14 on January 28, 2014, 02:08:03 PMNot quite
:lol:

Here's those directions again, following them exactly and it should work.
1 - scroll up to "profile"
2 - hold your cursor over it and a drop down menu will appear, click on "Summary"
3 - hold your cursor over "Modify Profile" at the top of your profile, a drop down menu will appear, click on "Forum Profile"
4 - scroll down to "Signature"
5 - under your signature (if you have one), type in the following

6 - Then scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on "Change Profile"
Then go to any of your posts, and you should see the team banner at the bottom of your post.

strutzone

Got it thanks. I was missing one little .

RutnNStrutn