Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Where are you hunting this season?

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 20, 2014, 04:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Where are the members of Team Guns N' Hoses hunting?
I'll be hunting in Florida, S. Carolina, California, and possibly Colorado or Montana. I'm pumped!! Where are the rest of you guys hunting? And good luck to all of us! :fud: :OGani:

Deputy 14

West Virginia and hopefully Tennessee if the property doesn't sell.

WildSpur

I will be in my home state of PA and 2-3 days in Virginia hunting with Mountainburd.

Cluck more, yelp less

TURKEYWHACKER

Nothing but Osceola chasing for me this year. Rut, lets hook up for a hunt or two again this year.

RutnNStrutn

Will do brother!! I got an invite for a private land hunt, and am gonna tag along as a buddy on a WMA hunt. Beyond that, I got nothing for the home state this season. So I'd love to hook up with you again, but hopefully earlier in the season than we did last year. ;)

strutzone

Deputy 14

When are one of you Florida guys gonna come off with an Osceola hunt for me?  Lol

blackmagic

Flo-Rida :you_rock:  Land of mean azzed moccasins. 

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Deputy14, it ain't so easy bro. Hell, I didn't even get drawn for a hunt this year. I got an invite for a private land hunt, and am tagging along with a friend on his quota hunt. Other than that, it's open WMA's that are very hard hunts. I'd hate to have you come down for something like that.
Shoot me a PM and I'll fill you in on the options of getting drawn here in FLA.

Deputy 14

That sucks Jim,  if you ever want to hunt WV let me know, it's wide open here, just really steep.

RutnNStrutn

I got my Eastern to finish my Grand Slam there. It is a gorgeous state!!

Mountainburd

Virginia and hopefully to my home state of Pa.

Hayudog

Home state California. May try to sneak up to oregon for a few days.  Trying to set up a SD Merriam's swap hunt. Got a guy that needs a Cinnamon Teal but he couldn't make it out here this year. We'll see.   

RutnNStrutn

Hayudog, I'll be headed out to Cali for the opener. A friend of mine moved there, so I'm gonna visit and hunt with him on some public land.