turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Scratch boxes for sale, **With Video** ALL SOLD AS OF 2-1-14

Started by Wingboneman, January 20, 2014, 03:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingboneman

I have Eight scratch boxes for sale, there numberd from 1 to 8.  All of them are for sale. Price is $30.00 each shipped to your door. I take MO or Cash, I can do Paypal as gift. I have them listed for sale on two web sites. I will keep up with what is sold. to contact me.. Pm me text or call me at 540-419-5257. 
*** calls that have been sold or spoken for ...#7#8 #5 #3 #4 #1 #6

Call video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf3igk89hko&feature=youtu.be

gwa

Congrats on your placing at the calling contest Curtis!!
#3 #6 and #8 were my favorites, I really like the purpleheart strikers and smart move with the slate...

Denny

Wingboneman

Quote from: gwa on January 20, 2014, 03:56:27 PM
Congrats on your placing at the calling contest Curtis!!
#3 #6 and #8 were my favorites, I really like the purpleheart strikers and smart move with the slate...

Denny
I was runing a couple today, that #3 is a top call,it will run soft are wide open. the cherry is some old stuff. I try to use the old stuff,Like most things the old stuff is hard to bet.
I went for a long walk with my turkey dog pup yesterday before the storm and found a few old cedar fence post I got to go dig up for calls,that stuff is nice  ;)

turkeytalker

Congratulations on the 2nd place in the NWTF VA State Calling Championship, Curtis!!  :icon_thumright: Also, thanks again for the call. It sounds great! Can't wait to try it out in the woods!!

Drthorn

7and 8 are def my favs..let me know if you have either of these again.

Wingboneman

after the last couple sell i will do 8 more..

Wingboneman

Only #2 left  :o :o going to be working on some this week to do another video. Got a couple cedar fence post up and washed the mud off let them dry slow, going to see if i can get a call or two out of them this week coming.