OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wahoo

Started by Fullfan, January 19, 2014, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullfan

Well boys here we go again, where does time go?? Looking forward to this spring as always. But In a short 10 days I will be retiring. 23 years as a Pa State Trooper and loved every day. Plan on starting in Tn then onto Mo, will pound them here at home in Pa and plan on slipping over to Oh and up to Ny to finish the year.

where is everyone hunting this year???
Don't gobble at me...

BowBendr

Going to have to keep it in NC only this year, but i'm hunting some new places. My job is jacked up but i'll have plenty of time to hunt.

Congrats on your years of service to the state of PA, stay safe and enjoy having the spring off !  :icon_thumright:

DMP

:turkey2: :turkey2:

:wagon: back everyone.  Looking forward to another season

I will be hammering it here in SC mostly this year.  Want be going out west this year but should be back out there in 2015.  Do have a trip planned for Bama for a few days.

canadatom

Welcome back everybody! I will be hunting my home turf here in Canada. One of these years I will get the chance to travel for them turkeys I hope. Good luck to everybody and let's get 'em. :z-guntootsmiley:

bawana

Howdy Gang!! Looking forward to the contest again, will be Alabama, Ohio, and WV for me again this year. Congrats on the retirement Fullfan. I retired from the Ohio State Highway Patrol.........11 and 1/2 years ago!

MDbowman

Good to be back. Fullfan congrats on the retirement. Sounds like you have a great plan for your first Spring off!

derek

Great to be back fellas.  Can't wait to hit the woods... there's been talk of a vacation to Tn this spring although the destination isn't set in stone yet, but it'd sure be nice to get an earlier start.   2 more days of duck season and some white geese to frustrate myself with in the meantime.   Congrats fullfan on the retirement!
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

Duke0002

:turkey2:   Looking forward to another year with you all.  Hope there are some birds left after this mean weather and temps.  Will hunt home here in Ohio, but thinking about a side trip to SC.  Have one spot for sure, but looking into others.  Never hunted SC.

DMP

Duke, when and where in SC?

Duke0002

Quote from: DMP on January 29, 2014, 07:28:50 PM
Duke, when and where in SC?

In the north, Marlboro Co. and perhaps adjacent areas.  Private land.  Either the first or second week of April.  Looks like that area is 2 birds per season, which is OK.  Will be staying with daughter and her hubby.  Have some leads that I hope will work out.

whitelightning

Good to be back everyone! Can't wait to hear a gobble again!