turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2014 Turkey Contest , Bingo & Powerball

Started by Old Gobbler, December 14, 2013, 02:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Hey guys, I went in and created the categories for the 2014 turkey contest , just after the new year look for the sign up threads - the rules will likely be very similar , some rules will go up for vote like .... multi bearded gobblers etc... popular vote will rule that issue

Bingo games , In a few weeks we will have some killer bingo games -- we will be requiring a minimum post count , something low but there will be a minimum requirement in that area - one prize per member, per year

Powerball is something we will start this year to keep up with the demand to promote more games more rapidly - We will be able to do several games at a time - members will post or pm me ( not sure yet on the rules) if your number is selected (by the yet to be determined) lotto commission/game , and you are the first to post " power ball " to that games thread , you will be the winner

***** please DO NOT send me your selections at this time , we will start this process in a few weeks

Thanks -- Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Gooserbat

I for one know of some goodies that's up for grabs!!!
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Just one more reason why OG is the best forum out there!!! Thanks OG and all the sponsors!!!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

the Ward

Cool deal!Looking forward to it,it's a lot of fun to play. Many Thanks goes out to O.G. for all the time and hard work put in to make these games a success and to the Sponsors for their generosity for providing all the awesome prizes!     :thanks:

mckinzie

Terry

Cool! I am thinking about joining a team this year.

FireDoc

Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

lumberjack

redarrow

I'm ready for sure. Deer hunting today in an area with a big flock of gobblers.Maybe get a preview of things to come.

turkey harvester

TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

tomstopper

fishfrey

I will definitely be supportive of anyone who donates to the fun.
Thanks