OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Monday 11/25

Started by misfire, November 26, 2013, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up.
Psalm 5:3

Recommended Reading
Psalm 5
The phrase "look up" occurs four times in the Bible (NKJV), and it conveys four different truths. In Psalm 40:12, the writer was so discouraged by looking around him that he found it difficult to look up: "Innumerable evils have surrounded me; my iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to look up." But Mark 8:25 says Jesus helps us look up, even when we can't see straight. Referring to the blind man of Bethsaida, Jesus put His hands on the man's eyes "and made him look up." Our Lord offers the same encouragement to us, especially in these Last Days, for in Luke 21:28, Jesus said, "When these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."

So we can say with the psalmist: "My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up." Whatever is happening in your life today, look up. When we turn our eyes heavenward and celebrate what we see, our hearts will overflow with joy.

"Behold the Lamb of God," and always behold Him. Look to Him; look up to Him, and follow where He leads the way.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

BOFF

Wonderful devotional Lee!!

Thank You!!

God Bless,
David B.