turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My swamp scooter

Started by Old Gobbler, November 27, 2013, 02:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

I made the boat 7 years ago and acquired the 6.5 hp beaver tail at the same time , aluminum welded frame ,SS sealed bearings -- they don't make these anymore - and I I'll never part with it- 70 pound weight - and will run with this boat in just inches of water goes where others could only dream of, I loaded down the boat with a ultra big spread to pill them in -- this is about 140 decoys in some duffle bags a customer gave me

Limited out quick this morning hunting in the mangroves , decoyed in a flock of blue wing teal , fired off 3 rounds into the ball of the clock and killed 4 ! I'm loving the new Remington versamax
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

SumToy

Looks like a nice set.  You got it going.   :you_rock:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Old Gobbler

William , I was stooped down when a flock of teal balled up tight skimmed in , at about 25 yards I opened up 3 rounds with your improved cylinder choke you made for my versamax  --   4 birds hit the water - a quad ! The only lime I ever did a quad is when I was black belly tree duck hunting about 4 years ago
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

savduck

Williams duck chokes are no choke. Ive got video of a light mod taking a fist size chunk of feather out of a blue bill that was probably 55 to 60 yards.

Shannon thats a sweet little set up.
Georgia Boy