OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best reddot sight under $150

Started by 20ga.turkeyshooter, November 17, 2013, 06:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20ga.turkeyshooter

I want a red dot sight for my stoeger 3500. One that is durable bright and will take a rock from a 3 1/2 inch load
Thanks

USMC0331

You might want to try the weaver red dot at that price range. If I'm not mistaken it has a lifetime warranty.

USMC0331

You might want to try the weaver red dot at that price range. If I'm not mistaken it has a lifetime warranty.

USMC0331

20ga.turkeyshooter

I've thought about the vortex strikefire anyone tried it

FullChoke

I have been using the Mueller Quick Shot red dot site for 2 years now and have had zero problems with it. It has 10 different intensities including automatic setting, 4 different reticles and the battery lasts well over a year. I have it mounted on a 20 gauge 870 and it easily handled the recoil from it. I have not used it on a 12 gauge, but several others on the boards here do and report no problems. Going price is around $100 for the camoed unit.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

reynolds243

in that range Mueller Quick shot for sure.

the Ward

I like my little bushnell trs 25.Nice and compact.You can usually get those on sale for around $85  online at places like midway usa.So far its held up great to a lot of patterning sessions and a couple of gobblers.

outdoors

Quote from: reynolds243 on November 19, 2013, 03:20:33 PM
in that range Mueller Quick shot for sure.
YES , U CAMT BEAT IT FOR THE MONEY   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Rem Man

BUSHNELL TRS-25!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME RED-DOT

20ga.turkeyshooter

So I guess it's between the mueller quick shot and bushnell tr25 I've heard the mueller quick shot is not good for 3 1/2 12 gauge

reynolds243

My buddy has shot one from a mossberg835 for years with no issues and I shot one from a 3500 for a while before switching to a burris ff3 and sbe2

ericjames

I would check on the weaver micro dot. I didn't get it until mid summer so I haven't got to do anything with it except sight it in and shoot a few times..I sighted it in shot several dove loads fast and I have shot probably 10 - 3" and 10 - 3.5" and the sight had remained on point. I found some at wal mart the other day for $87 and change. I feel like it's a well built sight especially for the $. I wanted the Muller but I was worried about the height that it set. I have started a review on here about the weaver ,I hope to test it out good this spring.

beagler

If you are interested I have an Aimpoint 9000SC I'll sell for $220.
Never Misses